M1A2 SEP V2 doesnt have better LFP armour

I will repeat my stance:

NATO equipment must be corrected.

Everyone that disagrees should leave this topic.

1 Like

Abrams is like moon program. Its do good but noone knows if its true. It will remain so forever. The devs don’t want to make up things too much

Next you’re gonna tell me that Raytheon and Honeywell sponsored Greatest Tank Battles, a Canadian documentary series that ran for 3 seasons, and only featured the Abrams in one episode.

A Slavaboo has made that claim to me previously.

Its funny I’ve been in this thread since there start. While everyone was trying to contribute to the bug reports to improve them/stay up to date with what’s happening all YOU’VE done is come in here and tell people “Not to worry” and that its okay that the bug reports were getting denied =)

Very curious of you, little guy. You’re quite the curious critter hehe

1 Like

The hell? I am completely for Nato equipment being buffed to its correct accuracy. The lower hull of the Abrams should be corrected to its correct protection values. Don’t attempt to drag others into this argument. All I have seen you do (on multiple forms for the last few weeks) is attempt to discredit anyone trying to make ANY points which will help further the evidence for NATO vehicles receiving these buffs. You insert yourself into the forms to attempt to create pandemonium and attack random people CONTINOUSLY, and attempt to discredit their work by calling them Russian shills when you, yourself are that Russian shill you are ever so ‘vigilant’ of.

2 Likes

He’s gaslighting you

1 Like

People are claiming that Renzo, myself, Wareta, etc that want NATO tanks improved are the enemy.

And yes @DaddyWetNips I’ve indeed helped & endorsed the bug reports for NATO tanks.

@ColterZ

You were calling me a Russian propagandist for me saying this exact thing this entire topic.

I’m glad you 100% agree with me and everyone else here.

Next time don’t accuse people you agree with of nonsense.

I’m well aware. I’ve seen others call him out and it’s quite funny seeing how he tries to rationalize his attacks on others (all of which have been trying to HELP get NATO vehicles improved)

1 Like

Then stop attacking us for wanting NATO tanks improved.

You say that yet you attack those actively trying to get NATO tanks improved.

1 Like

I’ve attacked literally no one.
I responded to your attacks on Wareta, myself, and others.

??? Something you need to get off your chest?

It is really hard for me to determine if you are mentally ill or just a Russian propaganda bot.

Probably both I mean who am I kidding :) haha

1 Like

Wareta, myself, and everyone else are not “mentally ill” or “Russian propagandists” for wanting Abrams improved.
Stop trying to gaslight NATO players.

Ignore the morons who think Russian bias is real.

I am confused. You mean it is real or it isn’t?

Tech tree bias isn’t real; but that’s off-topic as this is about improving Abrams.
As per OP’s post and my support of this topic.

Meanwhile anti-NATO players demand we don’t enter these topics & help support/improve Abrams.

Idk why you are including yourself with Wareta and everyone else who was active in here. You were ignored the entire time and not included in any of it lmao, just like everywhere else you post.

Don’t worry though buddy, I can see what you’re doing, if only you were better at it.

2 Likes

I hope you see my support of Abrams improvements.
I made it obvious from my first post.
If you couldn’t see it I’d fear your eyesight.

I was surprised that you came in here and actually touted your support of the Abrams getting improved. But then I wonder why you decide to sit here and call other players who want the Abrams improved Russian bots who are anti-NATO when they disagree with you. Which makes me lean more towards my theory of you being mentally-ill.

3 Likes