M109A1 got it's hydralyc rammer removed

So since M109A1 and M109G now have same reloads, wouldnt it make sense to just put both at 6.0?
As M109s are pretty much worse alternatives of russian 2S1 and 2S3M, and the nations that do get HE slings better than M109 (Britian for example, or Japan with autoloaders and better optics) are opt to use those over comparetively underwhelming M109s. Or just give M109A1 it’s rammer and leave it at 6.3 (or perhaps give all M109s a rammer and move them to 6.3 idk)

Why would it go down? Its perfectly fine at 6.3.

The M109G was at 6.0 because it had a lower muzzle velocity, but when that was fixed to the same velocity, it should have gone up to 6.3.

The M109A1 is fine how it is at 6.3, they just removed an autoloader it shouldn’t have had. Its very close to other 6.3’s like the 2S3M and PLZ83.

1 Like

it just really itches. Like yeah, there arent that much vehicles at 7.3 really. About 2S1 and 2S3M is that they got way better defensive capabilites because of their access to other shells than HE (HEAT and APHE which are more relaible when it comes to clutches) And the chinese one is… Well, just as underwhelming as M109 are, it was even worse when it had worse shells than M109s did. Tho PLZ is not 50.cal resistant, but its faster and has more gun depression so i guess it could be at 6.3 because of those slight advantages?

Not really. HEAT and APHE are new player traps when it comes to artillery tanks. High calibre HE is still king, I always run HE and proximity fuse HE only.

The PLZ83 is a great arty tank.

the a1 has a higher velocity, however I think both should go up in BR as they are point and click tanks, too easy

1 Like

I didn’t know they fixed the velocity of the round…well, now i can use it against CAS! YAY!!!