Lying about the reward for the 9th mark of distinction for the sword of justice event

I just got the 9th mark of distinction for the sword of justice event believing that I would be receiving both the unique camo AND 4 random mods as stated in the reward for completion. However, instead of receiving both of the promised rewards it only gave me a loot box where I could only receive one of them. This has to be some sort of bug because the 9th prize clearly states that there will be a unique camouflage AND 4 random modifications. Not a unique camouflage OR 4 random modifications. I do hope this is a simple mistake and will be fixed promptly.

3 Likes

I think the unique camouflage will come later on and they are still making it (unsure though, i just heard about it from someone else)

The unique camo should be auto redeemed for the aircraft. It should be a a green and gray striped camo with a few unique emblems. If you don’t have it maybe contact support.

2 Likes

Glad to see someone else post about this issue because I was just thinking the same exact thing having just finished the stage 9 and being treated to a chest rolling for EITHER the camo or the random mods when the event said WE WOULD GET BOTH. And clearly the two people simbadumba and CTCrusader didn’t read the post because their comments don’t make sense. Snail, why do you keep shitting on your players?

2 Likes

Yep, description makes you understand you will get both.
But depending on your luck you will get mods / camo or mods and Camo.
It feels like a big F for grinding that event, if you land only mods from it.
Should be Quaranteed camo or Camo+Mods.

2 Likes

Wait, it’s 4 mods OR the camo and only occasionally both? I got both so I assume this is a bug. Please contact support immediately.

https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us

If this is intentional, if it is just the mods or a camo, that is absolutely insane ridiculous and it baffles me why Gaijin would do that given that the camo doesn’t go on the market.

1 Like

The camo should be automatically activated on the jaguar IS if you got the 9th star and redeemed the prize. If it isn’t contact support. I don’t understand how this can be confusing.

2 Likes

How can you accuse someone of lying if you hope it is a simple mistake? Are you not aware of the meaning of “lying”?

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/lC1Ev8EFnVCc
Someone already made a bug report. Apparently you need to have plane activated on your account to get the four modifications.

1 Like

I’m not worried about that. I’m worried about the people who got 4 random mods but no camo.

It is Gaijin in the first place who screwed the rewards by not clearly stating the “additional implicit terms” to receive the full reward.

No matter if I have the vehicle coupon activated or not - unconditionally I expect to receive Full Declared Reward. And dot.

It is basically ridiculous that order of completing/activating affects the promised reward. I sure it is gonna be fixed since gaijin tend (to always) test things in production and simply didn’t precalculated such an order of things. We know that developers doesn’t sniff play their own product.

And stop covering back of greedy developers who don’t bother to provide service of adequate quality.

1 Like