Looking for squadron that has enough activity to get maximum bonus for Squadron vehicles

^^ basically the title, any that have free spots? When I was in squadrons before, I always managed to get maximum activity from me personally, though I play a lot less war thunder now overall, but I think I would be able to get 3200 required. preferably looking for squadron, that won’t kick me if I don’t reach it for one week or something.

what I do is I hop into the squadron section and search for squadrons that don’t require a lot of things , example : Discord . Find one squadron that is probably open and they are build around just farming squads . Plenty of squadrons are created for this reason alone , so people can farm their squad vehicles .

Wishing you the best . Hope you find a squadron that fulfill your needs

🚨 WAST3 SQUADRON — BRAND NEW & RECRUITING! 🚨

⚡ WAST3 was created just 24 HOURS AGO! ⚡

We’re looking to build a strong and active War Thunder community from the ground up, and everyone is welcome! 🪖🔥

🎯 What is WAST3 about?
WAST3 is primarily for active players looking to earn Squadron Vehicle Research while playing regularly.

✅ Brand new squadron — only 24 hours old!
✅ All players & skill levels welcome
✅ Active players encouraged
✅ Earn Squadron Vehicle Research
✅ No complicated requirements
✅ Help us build the squadron from the ground up

📋 HOW TO JOIN:
Apply through War Thunder or join our Discord and apply there.

💬 Discord:

🔥 JOIN WAST3 FROM DAY ONE — LET’S BUILD SOMETHING BIG! 🔥

🫡 WAST3 — PLAY. GRIND. BUILD.