Lockheed Martin F-22A Raptor - Transforming the Aerial Warfare

It’s not coming until Gaijin decides to add 5th generation aircraft to everyone. Just like they did with 3rd and 4th generation aircraft, only exception is the F-14A Early. Also the F-22B doesn’t exist, it was a planned two seater version.

1 Like

F16AJ doesn’t exist. Yak 141 doesn’t exist. We can keep going if you like… I listed it because its an option. Could be a down tiered event plane, or who knows what with how paper planes have ended up in the game.

Sure, keep going, I can show you images of the Yak-141 and F-16, however you couldn’t show me an image of a duel seater F-22.

1 Like

I mean, it does… certain parts of it didn’t, and other parts just weren’t added to it. The plane itself flew and is very real
(Insert Yak-141 live reaction gif and spinning Yak-141 gif)

:0

1 Like

Still doesn’t exist. The Yak-141 we have is an imagination creation. Never tested weapons, never mounted a canon. So no, the Yak-141 fighter never existed.

1 Like

The Yak-141 in game is literally just the production form, all the technology existed and was ready for the production line before it got cancelled, Gaijin has explained this a few times.

2 Likes

Cant agree with you on this one, dawg. R-73 is inferior to the AIM-9M in every way but thrust vectoring lol

The R-73 superior in front and rear aspect, as well as the aforementioned turning circle radius and AOA.

AIM-9M is far harder to flare in rear aspect, and the R-73 pulls a bit harder, but when are you gonna need that?

You’re kidding right?

High off bore sight launches, which I find myself in many scenarios where that’s helpful quite often.

I’m not.

Brother, all you have to do is spin and press the flare button

And you don’t need to do anything special to flare an R-73 lol, just press the flare button

You need to drop throttle to zero, and turn your aircraft direction to a certain direction that will allow the R-73 to see the flares within the seekers FOV

I’ve never done this and the only time I got hit by an R-73 i’ve flared is when it was launched from far too close to flare.

You really don’t need to do that. Just flare and cut AFTERBURNER. You don’t ever need to drop throttle to zero to flare an R-73 lol.