List of things Gaijin has messed up....still all wrong and biased in the favor of RU and US

If 2s38 can have as much APFSDS then Otomatic should also have unlimited APFSDS

CV90s have some kind of tracking but i dont know how to call it. They CAN teck air targets. But what i would also call problem on CV90s is reloading which should be much faster. And the “HE-VT” that it has is complete joke compere to its IRL counterpart

The CV90 didn’t have target tracking in real life.

Those are entirely different platforms with different loading mechanisms.
CV90s have normal FCS locking as seen on Abrams.
The air-locking functionality is a different DCS computer while it uses the same sight, as seen with Lvkv 9040C.

I think this would probably be best decided by a actually CV90 crew member.

But Otomatic should have it’s APFSDS limiter remove

Source on its APFSDS and why should it have as much as it wants, cause Its an AA not a light tank
since it gets all its APFSDS the otomatic should as well

Wrong, all CV’s have the LUMTAS Sight, which can airtrack

1 the soviet tanks are right with about 6.0 sec reload
2 Leclerc’s and 103’s need there right reload if japan has theres

Still doesnt change the fact that they said theres no Fox3’s coming any time soon

So the only tank in game that’s armor at its BR works is balance, got it

The Chinese SPAA is terrible to the Pantsir

The BR does exist…you know, the F-16C, or the idk SMT

German bomb payloads, the most obvious being on the Ju 88 A-4, He 111 H-6, & He 111 H-16 as well as the inexplicable and continued lack of wing bombracks on aircraft such as the:
He 112 B
Me 410 A/B
Ho 229 V6
Hs 129 B-2
He 115 C-1
Me 264 V3
Bv 238 V4
Ju 288 C

2 Likes

The UTAAS cannot track targets. This has been discussed to death already in other threads.

The LVKV had nothing differant then an extra monitor to display the radar

Gaijin have stated that the Lvkv should not have target tracking either, but they have not removed it yet because they are worried it would make it too bad compared to other SPAA if they did.

2S38 isn’t SPAA, it’s multi-role light vehicle.
Sights aren’t fire control systems, you require both a compatible sight & a compatible FCS to use certain features.
Soviet tanks have 7.1 & 6.5, not 6. Japan has 0.5 seconds slower, and it increased BR by 0.7.
Fox 3s are coming this year, source is Gaijin.
TOR-M1 is superior to Pantsir, Pantsir can’t hit anything.

UTAAS, my bad
But thats funny, when the creators of the Sight state on there website about the sight that it tracks aircraft

2S38 was Introduced to the Russians as an AA to replace the 2S6, aka an AA

so Buff Russian tanks and nerf NATO, got it. fair and balanced

Fox3’s after they’ve been in the game for US, finally come to, well prolly just Russia

TOR-M1 sucks compared to the Pantsir, Tor cant hit anything high or far

No, 2S38 is Self-propelled anti-aircraft gun. Its not a light tank. And just because Gaijin designatedas a light tank, that doesnt mean that it is true.

SAM missiles went really down hill from the update of them. VT-1 is hot trash (i have only ItO, but still) ASRAD used to be amazing and deadly with its 9km range missiles. Not you can barely hit a slow flying drone at 5km from how much the missile fly off course with slight movement.

i can agree with you here

Can you point out where that is said (it isn’t)?

Soviet tanks are already “nerfed”. Not sure why you want NATO bias.
ARHs are coming to multiple nations at once. Source: Gaijin.
China, Italy, USA, Soviets, Britain, Sweden, etc all getting ARHs at once.

Since I saw an APFS-DS crashing on a IS-4 track wheelie (20mm) and not going further and a T-34 resisting 2 missiles hits on the 40mm flank armor without damage, I just stopped playing high tiers.
I like Sci-Fi in movies, not on supposed “reality based” games.
Your list is remarquably short regarding the reality of bugs and “gaijinries” that plague the game.

And let’s not even talk about the awful management. Just seems that all so called “improvements” are made to P*** off the players.

2 Likes

Can’t be? Welcome to Warthunder buddy, where after 10 years they still have not managed to find a reasonable damage model for light tanks, where a milk truck is harder to kill than a top tier MBT.
If the screen was taken before, the crew would not be injured.

3 Likes

Yes, this is Gaijin.