Lets talk about the state of Germany

the 2a7V is a good bit stronger then the standard T90M

I excluded it because it’s based on a 2A4 and they wanted the starting point to be the 2A6.

1 Like

Uh, it is. Just nerf the hell out of it (Puma basically).

ah i would let it count, because it basicaly gets similar capabilities to a 2a6

They’re gen 3s.

The + means “and higher”.

Just say GEN 3s lol. Don’t overcomplicate mate :p

SEP 2 will run gen 2s as an example.

Fair enough.

Okay here’s my opinion on how capable these tanks would be in War Thunder:

2A6M
2A6
2A6A1 (command tank)
2A6M+
2A6(M)A2
2A7
2A7+ UrbOps
2A6(M)A3
VT-ETB
VT-ETB II (early)
Evolution
TVM max L/55
2A6EX Demo 1
Revolution
2A6EX Demo 2
PSO-VT
2A7+
2A7V
VT-ETB II (late)
ATD
KF-51

Future vehicles:
2A7A1
2A8
2AX

4 Likes

Can we get the Hummel now

1 Like

it shows quite nicely how huge the jump is, and makes me question why gajin couldnt have added any of those other versions a tad bit earlier. Basicaly i need to rush researching the 2A/, because any new tank would be put before the 2A7V

1 Like

That’s the strange part innit. We could’ve progressed like this 2A6 - > 2A6MA3 (actual upgrade) - > 2A6EX Demo I or II (actual upgrade) - > 2A7V (again, an upgrade).

Instead we got this;
2A6 - > PSO (downgrade from even the 2A5) - > 2A7V (massive jump in capability if implemented properly).

2 Likes

well thats because gajin fucked up whith the model once again, it is supposed to be a minimal upgrade over the 2a5

I mean 2A7V will be 12.0 and 2A5/6 and friends will be 11.7.

Even with 650mm of penetration (best case at 11.7), they would have a lot of trouble penetrating the 2A7V head on.

I think we’re about to experience a super broken meta again or new super broken MBTs (I remember when Gaijin refused to break the 10.0 BR barrier and we had 2A4 and 2A5 sharing BR lol).

3 Likes

Definitely much better. I don’t understand why Gaijin is so ridiculously unpredictable when he makes decisions.

the devs play spin the bottle when it comes to decisions. If they dont know what they’re doing, nobody will

Regular A2 doesnt have good thermals.

100% agree.

Although we are speculating. That person’s leaks proved to be very accurate lately.

I’ve been calling 12.0 for a number of weeks now.
T-90M alone confirms 12.0; An actually armored Soviet tank compared to 90A & BVM.