Lets talk about the state of Germany

So i make a theme:

1 Like

Why have the topic automatically close after 7 days?

Also, @FurinaBestArchon ight be a good idea to make the suggestion on the English forums unless you’d like to do it yourself @NER055

1 Like

So we even haven’t pre-moderation. 7 days is a rule for ru forum. I’d appreciate it if you could do that theme there:)

3 Likes

Either myself or Furina will then! I’ll talk to them about it, seeing as they know more about the Leo 2 than myself.

1 Like

The truth is that between 2A5 and 2A6 there is almost no difference currently. It would be great if they added an upgrade mod to the 2A6. Recycling would be good.

2 Likes

I don’t know why it hasn’t been brought up before, this is a great idea.

1 Like

My new Tornado suggestion is up, go check it out guys :)

5 Likes

Thank you:)

1 Like

Also got a suggestion up for 2A4C to fill the massive 10.3 - 11.7 gap by the way

4 Likes

So we tried again. Theme by @ЧВК_Вагнер :

5 Likes

Quite a bit of drama in that thread lmao. Also what’s with the idea of a pantsir in the German tree? It’s a bit of a stretch but I’m not complaining

cough shameless plug cough

3 Likes

God I wish. FlaRakRad is incredibly mediocre atm. F16Cs eat it for breakfast and shit it out whole.

2 Likes

That’s why you use Mig-29G instead, like what Russia players had to do for the last year but with Mig-299.13 & R-60Ms in order to deal with F-14Bs and F-16s.

Yep, that’s what I’ve been doing.

Base Ramstein (american) in Germany :)

1 Like

By the by, my trivial issues with Germany currently: SPAA is pointless, and that’s applicable to all tech trees.
2A6 isn’t enough of a difference for me to play it over 2A5 or PSO.
They have no superprops.
Alpha Jet would be a nice 7.7 - 8.0 CAS that’s just not here currently.

The nice things:
LIM-5P is the best 9.0 jet I’ve flown in a long time.
Mig-29G is a worthy reward.
F-4F, Mig-21, Su-22UM3K, Su-22M4, and Tornados are all excellent.
TAM-2C is among my favorite light tanks in the game and IRL.

1 Like

So, guys, marder 2 passed to developers :

3 Likes

yooooooo. God I hope its not gonna be an event vehicle