Lets talk about the state of Germany

Which is irrelevant cause countless features were added because of other nations’ vehicles, not Russian.
From PD radars to DU rounds, thermals, etc.
All things added because of other tech trees, thermals being Germany as well.

@MuricaxSuffers
Germany needs a 10.7 - 11.0 2A4 with DM33, just gonna be real.
Sadly I don’t think we’re getting one, but instead a 2A7V/+ that’s for rank 8 ground.

2a7+ wont happen, to advanved, there is multiple other options, and hungary is no reason when there multiple ariete versions still to be implemented amd promised to the italien community

2A7+ is an armor increase and thermals increase, that’s really it.
It’s as much of a change as M1A2 SEP2 is to SEP1.

2а7+ In service in Germany

u forgot the l55a1 cannon as well, which gets better penetration, even without the DM73 ammo which would be the normal addition as well, it gets a new more powerful engine as well

All those additions together make to much of an increase , at least for ground which takes baby steps at top tier

That’s pretty substantial…

2A6 only has the L55 gun, 2a7V/+ is completly different

The PSO-VT and 2A7+ had the L/55.

1 Like

2a7+ in general is only the name of all possible additions, so they maybe just give it all possible additions so they can copy paste for hungary as well at that point. Knowing gajin might be proof enough

Yes, it’s modular but the 2A7+ that was tested by the Bundeswehr only had the L/55 as it was based on a dutch 2A6 and the L/55A1 not even being developed at the time.

no idea, for all we know we get the 2a7Q , since the 2a7+ wasnt exactly part of the army either. It is weird how gajin handles the whole thing generaly. The funniest thing is that with the latest statement from KMW currently the 2A7H cant use DM11 programming, and that it is only a 2a7v thing

According to Lobitz, full compatiblity with DM11 was standard by the time the 2A7QAT was being built. The 2A7HU lacking DM11 capability would be very surprising, especially since Hungary wanted it to be as close to the 2A7V as possible.

no idea, apparently it was the statement from the KMW CEO when the last 2A7V was given over to the Bundeswehr and him talking about how the german leopard still is the most modern leopard variant because of the capability to shoot the DM11

The hungarian ground tree suggestion was not happy when i shared that lol

2 Likes

Hmm, that does sound interesting.

at least thats how i interpreted the whole statement, while normaly i wouldnt claim the 2a7v as the most modern, in the current understanding the 2a7v has a slight increased attack power lvl, with better anti air capability (in game) and possibility to overpressure lights over cover. And the 2A7H a better armor value.

Btw i remember sth about 2A7V using the side PSO armor as well if necesary, do you know if that is true and if you got any pictures? If it is like that the main differences mainly are the RWS (sadly i love those) and the added roof bomblet armor which isnt realy necesary in the game i would say

I don’t have any ability to buy or download that books :(

I hear something about 2a7v can use flw200+

not sure apparently the rws wasnt planned because at the time of the order germany wasnt sure if the rws technology was already finished and viable yet

Every 2A7 variant can use the additional side armour. All that’s needed are the mounting points.

The squares next to the reflectors are where the side armour is attached.

1 Like

Yes, that’s why the 2A7V didn’t receive an RWS. Well, at least not yet.

1 Like