Lets talk about the state of Germany

The Soviet technology tree is constantly adding new powerful vehicles, and I often play with Germany and France. Every time I update, I can only get disappointed. Sweden even obtained new German heavy tanks in this version. To be honest, I think this is even a bit funny

1 Like

No, just lost German consultant and ask for Sweden lover Dmitry. What we get at last, we see now

1 Like

The way Germany is treated is rediculus anyways. Ger strenghtening defense joint ventures with Finland: Sweden gets it. Joint ventures with Hungary: Italy gets everything. Defense joint ventures with Switzerland: France gets it. Defense joint ventures + shared equipement + troop integration with Denmark: Likely Sweden will get it. Joint ventures and troop integration as well as leased vehicles with the Netherlands: France will get it.

Truly…thats meh. How can a tech tree getting watered down like this? And why all of Ger’s historic allies (Hungary, Finland), as well as recent defense partners end up being added to different countries?

4 Likes

Idk maybe because germany doesnt need these vehicles unlike other nations do. To be complaining about Italy or france getting vehicles is just beyond brainrot. Germany has / will get enough good vehicles as is.

i dont mind france and italy getting vehicles i want japan to get some vehicles too but it would be cool germany got some swiss vehicles like the MOWAG piranha

I mean Switzerland is already part of the german tec tree. Like for example the Hunter F58. Also germany will very likely receive a ton of foreign vehicles with german influence. Say like the Class 3P (South African) and C2A1 Mexas (Canadian)

yeah that’s why i say it would be nice to see some of the vehicles like the MOWAG piranha some versions of it on service with switzerland army

I haven’t been following this comment thread, so apologies if this isn’t exactly on topic.

But I don’t understand why Germany hasn’t gotten a 10.7 - 11.0 vehicle yet, when it should be relatively easy with the Leopard 2A4 C technologie /w DM33.
I wish Germany had a T-80UM / IPM1 / M1A1 counterpart and it’s strange that they don’t.

2 Likes

gaijin still has issues believing the Leopard 2A7V uses D tech on the hull and turret, they barely grasp the fact germany could upgrade their B tech armor to C tech wich its aproximately like 400 to 500 idk i would have to search

3 Likes

Watch if they ever add Ukraine it will go to the Russian tech tree “because they have similar vehicles” and everyone will be ok with it but when a country that used German or U.S. vehicles goes to someone else and we complain about it it’s the end of the world and we are wrong

they dont even need that excuse sadly, because its not a russian tree… if we are specific its the USSR tree and the sad fact is that ukraine was part of the USSR

That being said politicaly it would be a disaster and the backlash overall would be immense. The first and only ukraine vehicle we would propably see for a while is the thai T-84 oplot

I don’t think your argument here makes any sense.

The Leopard 2A5 and 2A6 already use C technologie base armour, and have used it for years at this point.
It’s correctly implemented as far as I can see based on available source material.

they dont they use B tech in the hull for some reason, this is from spanish avenger not mine

I would highly recommend not using SpanishAvenger posts as a reference point. That instantly loses all credibility from my end.

Like I said, C technologie has been in the game for years now.

Spoiler

79BuKjqYo9E

• B technologie: 350mm vs KE, 700mm vs CE.

• C technologie: 410-420mm vs KE, 750-800mm vs CE.

afbeelding

i mean my dude just angle a bit down more and that should work even better lol

Spoiler

this is how you are supossed to aim

Spoiler

just check in the swedish trials based on that the armor values spanish avenger had were not so off

Spoiler

1 Like

“armor protection of the Turret frontal arc”

Breaking news, armor gets weaker at the sides, also thats for the turret

That’s the thing though the vast majority of Ukrainian tanks in service today have their own modifications done after the fall of the Soviet Union. Also if we wanted to go off of the USSR argument the German tech tree (I know it needed it to have an air tech tree) shouldn’t have gotten its East German vehicles. This being said Ukraine while being part of the USSR before the collapse still shouldn’t go to the Russian tech tree completely based on the fact that the majority of vehicles the Ukrainians use were built in and modified in Ukraine after they were no longer part of the USSR. If they only added vehicles from the USSR to the Russian tech tree so be it but if stuff like the T84, T64BM, Chally 2, Abrams, Leo 2, CV90s, Bradley’s, F16s etc go to the Russian tech tree it will make absolutely no sense and I almost guarantee (like you said) there will be a lot and I mean a loooot of backlash.

Feel free to DM me about it.

He has not yet seen that the Swedish Leopard 2S (122A) has the same package as the German one, although this is an absolute lie:

It uses B technologie with D-2 technologie

The graph clearly shows that it will hold back a little less than half of 600 and 700 mm (DM-53), in the game it completely holds it back :0

in that moment it being in the german trumps it, on the contrary ukraine was part way longer