Lets talk about the state of Germany

Thanks a lot for the clarifications!

T-64B (1976), T-64BV (1985) Uses 3BM42 from (1986) and you want to give it 3BM46 from (1991)

Leopard 2A4 entered service in 1985, DM33 entered service in 1987. DM23 and DM13 are the correct historical loadouts for a Leopard 2A4 at it’s date of introduction.

by this definition T-64B can’t use 3BM42 either, since it was introduced 10 years after the B and 1 year after the BV mod.

I said that if the T-90A were to be subjected to a BR change, it’d be more deserving of going to 10.3 than 11.0.

sure if it loses 3BM60 like the Bhishma (3BM42)

and penetration might not be king, but it sure comes in handy when you want to kill stuff.

been grinding JPN 9.3-7 using M735 isn’t fun, unlocking Type 93 on Type 16 was a real joy.

with some exceptions all GER and USA tanks h at 10.3 have lower penetration then most others, would giving them DM33 make them OP? (M833 or M900 for USA) move them to 10.7 then, but dont deny them a round that was surely used in their service life. now GER gets a better round at 11,3 in the leo 2PL

3 Likes

1984*
The in-game T-64B is from 1984.

I didn’t say that.

The M1 Abrams and Leopard 2A4 are already among the strongest MBT’s relative to their BR’s in the game.
And yet people are still not satisfied and constantly ask for improved ammunition, even though they do not need it and it would only result in a BR increase in the long run.

I’m all for a Leopard 2A4 C technologie being added with DM33, Germany still needs a T-80UM2 / M1A1 / IPM1 counterpart, but pointlessly adding DM33 to the existing Leo 2A4 is a terrible idea.

i do not agree to sacrifice the 10.3 lineup and make the leopard 2A4 have DM33 i think a leopard with C tech at 10.7 with DM33 would be a good addition instead, specially if im not sacrificing my current lineup

2 Likes

I think additive 2A4 modifications with DM33 is superior to giving the current one that round and ending the 10.3 lineup.

yeah hence i really dont like suggestions about giving the current 2A4 DM33 since it didnt had it at the start of service and it would mess the lineups

yeah, they definitely should bring a separate Leo 2a4 with C-tech, instead of giving DM33 to the current one.

No, they should give 2a4 we have in game DM33 and keep it at 10.3 because I said so👀

1 Like

make it 11.0 (makes less sense)

I mean 10.7 exist as well just saying

and theres no reason for it to exist, i genuinely do not know why gaijin does x.3 or x.7, it seems so useless when it can just be rounded down or up and then you get put in a proper br range

Game is balanced to the liking for ru lovers
As you see with fantasy t80bvm the pantsir and su25sm3
Meanwhile nato tanks get nerf after nerf. :)

But ye dare us to say something lol

1 Like

I guess the report was worth a try…

dont worry, we have a diffrent allready
Leopard 2A7V’s - spall liner bug.
lets see what we will get this time…

The total number of fragments and their armor penetration when penetrating the side of the hull of Leopard 2 series tanks has not changed; a bug that led to an underestimated number of fragments when penetrating the forehead of the hull of Leopard 2 tanks has been corrected.

In terms of anti-fragmentation lining, the difference remains as it was. The anti-fragmentation lining stops fragments flying in a wide sector, but it does not stop heavy fragments flying in a narrow sector.
For comparison under the same conditions: L2A6 and L2A7V

Applicable to the T-series - the number of fragments is the same, but due to the dense arrangement of the equipment, some of them may, from some angles, be stopped by the automatic loader fence, guidance drives and other equipment.

But usually, when pierced, the number of fragments is sufficient to cause significant damage, regardless of the presence of anti-fragmentation lining

Discord> there we do the reports for the german stuff and collect data about some vehicles

1 Like

“It was actually bug that made shells not behave like nuclear aphe after pen on leopards comrade )))”

He’s not a mod, he’s an employee.

To compensate lack of skills of Soviet mains hah they are the most disgusting type of players in this game

Smin passed this one, so there’s at least a chance.

The other one was also passed by Smin. So were the multiple reports on the underperforming hull armor of the Leo 2A7V and PSO, yet none of them were implemented so far, with most being labeled as not a bug after a few days.