Lets talk about the state of Germany

Yes, I totally agree to what you’ve just stated, Sahilku010101.

Obviously, Gaijin, or at least part of their develop team, are against German. Although Smin1080p has mentioned (I would rather use mention instead of promise here tbh) that there will be heavy-armoured Leo2 added to the game this year, I’m pretty sure that is NOT for German. Simply check Finnish Leo2A6 and Hungarian Leo2A6. You might argue that Italy needs them but what about Sweden? They never give German what they want and what they actually need. They simply give German some random stuff that haven’t been asked for or should belong to German.

Hence, develop team, or at least Smin1080p (not even sorry to mention you again, lol), might simply IGNORE pro-German information. This does not happen once, but at least three times:

• Gross weight of F-4F
  • BOZ pod for Tornado (Plz, someone, help me find the quote. That’s too funny. “Its not possible for the pod to take 540 flares, so it cant be that way for the time being” ---- Smin1080p)
  • Leo2PSO

BTW, here’s a fun fact for you guys:
Even though all fw190s on german tech tree get nerfed, but American fw190a8 is not. HAHA

There has to be a bunch of stuff that I cannot come up with. They can treat German in this way now. They can also treat another country in the same way some day in the future.
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND THIS SHALL NEVER BE ACCEPTABLE.

It should be the time to take some actions.
Unite, German commanders.

9 Likes

Gotta love how they gave only the 190 its historical overheat when there isn’t a prop fighter in game that wouldn’t overheat on mil power in under a few minutes, let alone wep.

1 Like

the german FW 190s were known for not overheating and the only reason it was changed to the way it is now is because some guy wrote a bug report with the words I just don’t think it should be this way without any evidence and it got implemented immediately

5 Likes

Well, sorta. The 190 does overheat over about 85-90% throttle irl, but so should literally every other prop fighter in game.

1 Like

do you have evidence for that?

Just general knowledge of ww2 aviation. No aircraft could sit at even mil power, 100% in war thunder, or more than a few minutes without burning up the engine.

what’s “general knowledge” supposed to mean

sounds like a Trust me bro

1 Like

Well I’m not going to go digging around for the manuals to post here at past 2 am. Sorry. I might look around tomorrow, but I doubt it. Go look at games like il:2 which model things better than war thunder and those games implement more realistic engine management. You cant seriously not know about this?

im a Mechanic

if your engine overheats at 85% your cooling system doesn’t work

you should really get it adjusted

1 Like

Well most cooling systems were a lot worse during ww2. Especially on prop fighters where they often traded engine longevity for better performance. Mw50 helps on the 190 and some other german aircraft, but nothing is full proof. Since you’re a mechanic you know that prop engines at mil power is like red lining your car perpetually, eventually it will break and overheat regardless.

not after 60 seconds

You can sit at mil power on the 190 for around 10 minutes before you have to pull it back to standard power to let it cool. Wep would shorten that time to about 5 minutes.

Pilots would not run their engines at 100% throttle, but closer to 60% for going to the battle.
The only time 100% throttle would be used is in dogfights & climbs.
WEP would only be used in dire emergencies.
Which is the most common in WT? WEP.

Are you sure about that?

1 Like

Got it. I have plenty of same people on ru forum, but they all soviet mains. Coincidence, I don’t think that it.

3 Likes

Staff have icons next to their name, there’s no such thing as “disguised” Gaijin staff.
Dude’s spreading clear disinformation & confusion, he’s gaslighting you.
Funny how he tries to defame everyone that praises German equipment.

1 Like

boi making a joke and you take it as an insult

1 Like

Sorry, I’ve seen Rich’s flagged posts that I can’t speak on the subject matter for since they’re banned topics.
IDK what his problem is.

1 Like

Not if it is an alternative Account with regular Player role.

I am German and love our Equipment, especially the 3 German Tanks, wdym.

I flag Russian Bias and enemies of Fairness, Equality and Freedom. Vehicle Exclusivists for example.

4 Likes

well id like to have the swiss f18 in warthunder for germany

3 Likes