Lets talk about the state of Germany

NO, not my bagel panzer!!!

In what is your fake Zerstörer 45 is similar to wirbilwind Gaijin?

They are literally admitting that it suppose to be an improved wirbilwind with quad 30mm yet they still didn’t give us the real Zerstörer 45 instead we got a fake one bc Gaijin thinks that the quad 30mm on a Mobelwage is the improved wirbelwind and the real Zerstörer 45, what kind of BS is this what a Mobelwage have to do with the wirbilwind

4 Likes

Is anyone planning on making a bugreport on the incorrect reduction of Horsepower of the Begleitpanzer?

I believe sugarstudd will do it

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/fPlqdBc9GA8M
Not a Bug cuz they missread the German parts

1 Like

So its gonna stay with 600HP now…

Most likely

I hate this company

4 Likes

I stopped the testing of acceleration disparity because of potential bug reports.
I’ll make it and showcase the disparity in acceleration shortly.

Will most likely be slightly better than the Marder 1A3s acceleration

15 seconds vs 12 seconds to 50kph.

isn’t the begleitpanzer in a museum? Shouldn’t it be easy to get the hp of the engine?

1 Like

Its so Joever and we wont be Barack

1 Like

Nope, only one vehicle was built and was probably scrapped…

2 Likes

ah ok then it was the marder 2

Ok so the reasoning according to tech mods is that because during the TAMs development a 600hp engine was used on the prototypes ,the Begleitpanzer 57 must have had the 600hp engine. They did post their secondary sources(janes) , but those same secondary sources ( Janes) in later editions of which I have in my possession all mention the Begleitpanzer using a 720hp engine.

The 720hp engine was used on all final production variants of the TAM/VCTP, the secondary sources of Janes they mention in that bug report predate the Janes sources I have and are based on the original concept or plans before the vehicle was tested

While yes the only 2 official primary sources from the companies involved in the project mention the 600hp those sources are still based on the original concept of the vehicle using a marder chassis both of those documents predate the actual built prototype that was tested. All later secondary sources going into the mid 80s claim the 720hp variant of the engine was used.

Also their policy of closing a bug report before the reporter can even reply back to their claim is horrendous and frustrating.

13 Likes

i was reading it and came with the same conclusion the 600HP was refering to before the first Begleit was even build it was the first concepts on where the begleit was gonna be based on the marder hull but afterwards it was build on the latest versions of the TAM hull using the 720 hp engine

2 Likes

Can you bug report it maybe we have a chance to reverse what Gaijin did

1 Like

I was trying too but they of course closed the bug report i submitted before allowing any replies , they really need to revert that policy its extremely frustrating .

7 Likes

so where’s the apfsds round and helicopter warning system ? XD

1 Like