Lets talk about the state of Germany

Not having this conversation again.

If the other two made sense, this one makes just as much sense.

Top tier isn’t everything, there is a whole tree attached to it….

And that is?

Why France?

That is an indigenous aviation industry for prop tiers as well as some jet prototypes as well as a near fully unique and fairly sizable ground tree.

Ground had multiple french vehicles, thats why i am mentioning it. Had enough discussions about it with them and dont wanna step on their toes once again

Switz got french ground stuff as well

Yeah sorry ,but that is the case. Having top tier is mandatory at this point

Like it was for China when it was stuck with 9.7 for a while despite others having higher BR products?

The vehicles existed, gajin just didnt add them

Prop tiers aren’t important anymore, so that’s irrelevant (and even then, they employed not so small numbers of foreign models). Post WW2 their aviation came mostly from abroad, especially in regards to late CW, and modern age. Since 1980s their ground forces use foreign stuff for the most part (Leopard 2s, CV90s etc).

As I see it, Switzerland fulfills all the requirements to be a sub-tree (gaps in TT; Panzer 61 - > Panzer 87 would’ve been a 3.0 BR+ jump at least). At best they could become like Israel, starting from a higher BR, but that’s a waste when it can go to Germany, help their air tree and ground tree (by filling the gap between the 2A4 and 2A5).

Not too dissimilar to Switzerland…

Yes, but France doesn’t need this stuff, they have a bunch of local stuff, same for planes, i would rather see planes go to Germany which really needs them. Something that Germany and France can get together is the EMBT:

Spoiler

4 Likes

To say prop tiers are irrelevant is ridiculous, considering that the vast majority of the playerbase is what plays these vehicles. These are the vehicles you generally have to grind through to get to the jet fighters.
Yes, Gaijin’s current focus is more on jet tier, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that props are still a significant part of the game.

I’m afraid the Pz.61 and Pz.87 gap is a non issue when the Pz.68 and it’s modifications exist.
Lower tiers wouldn’t at all be lacking in the ground department either, it would still for the vast majority be unique stuff.
If anything it’d be detrimental to add them in Israeli style since it’d take away the appealing lower tiers which would lead to less incentive to add them independently.

Besides all this Germany physically doesn’t have enough space for a sub-tree in the aviation and ground side of things.

2 Likes

that make sense give it to both German and France

SXXI turret will better in this case but didnt saw any prototype with that turret tho.

That is not an S2 turret

Armor block under the gunner sight has the same thickness you can find on S1 and S2 although it lacks ERA on side armor.

İts kinda weird and considering i didnt do enough research on that turret i thought it was S2 turret.

They are. Majority of the playerbase strives for top tier, prop tier is a stepping stone for most of them.
Few people will care about them once they get past them, sorry not sorry.

Pz.68 and it’s modifications exist.

Ah yes, the;

• grand 0 of them with equipment needed to properly fill the gap (unless you’re looking for a Leopard 1 equivalent at 9.3).

Pz.68 - 2000 is a no go, none were built.

Besides all this Germany physically doesn’t have enough space for a sub-tree in the aviation and ground side of things.

Why is that? Germany’s air tree is very empty past tiers 5 - 6, even more so at tier 8 where Swiss jets would go.

While you are right, the turret is a bit different, so i wouldn’t say its from the S2.
@FurinaBestArchon Do you have something about it?

And this changes exactly nothing.
Props still teach the basics of how to play the game and there are still plenty of prop fans too, including me.
Just cause you don’t have with them doesn’t mean they don’t exist and you know that.

So we’re also going to ignore the myriad of other vehicles they made such as Piranha variants…? Ignorance is bliss when you’re holding an argument ig.

At that point it isn’t a sub-tree, at that point it’s a bunch of foreign and unrelated stuff thrown in that is still not so necessary when taking into account German trialed vehicles.

1 Like