im more annoyed my tanks spall liners are only at the front and not the sides

1 Like

CHINA DOESNT EVEN HAVE ANY SPALL LINERS :(((((((

why am I grinding that nation again?
AH ZTZ99A now I remember!

2 Likes

Spall liners just seem rushed

3 Likes

ZTZ99A chad but what about the Japanese Typ99 the HE filling on the L15A2 is 14.8kg

3 Likes

Gaijin is making slowly, you know they’re usually not that fast

2 Likes

approve, wanted to start japan as well but already started china and israel but im considering dropping israel for japan

2 Likes

Good luck in you grind may it be less painful on you for me i gave up on griding multiple nations will stick to Germany till death i guess

1 Like

thanks, for me its just too boring to only play one nation, and there so many interesting tanks I want to try.
the grind is definitely painful, thats true but its worth it in the end, most of the time XD
I already finished germany, sweden, britian and nearly china, so I guess ill keep going.

2 Likes

yeah, staring at Puma

1 Like

I just want to play Germany because I’m almost out of college and don’t have a lot of time to reopen a tech tree from another country

1 Like

bro pls I dont want to hear about that vehicle anymore…how many bugs are there still 30?

only a handful have been fixed, so around 20 irrc

In fact, a player from Thailand submitted a technical manual for the VT4A1 (VT4 purchased in Thailand), but for some reason Gaijin wanted to sell the manual for the show car (VT4A1).

god I hope the Vilkas will be better… well atleast the damage model seems kinda reasonable and they accepted my report about it

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/BZLXIb1skLiK

1 Like

yea thats some 4d chess type a shit

afaik, they said the manual also has some inaccuracies and some claims are wrong, so they see it as not a credible source

lets hope so
nice report btw

yea idk I was making it low effort cause I thought the special guy would come in with the red label anyway

kinda suprised it got thru

They say that the Wehrmacht is also not credible