Lets talk about the state of Germany

yes but this is a more advanced version of that since apparently the laser cannot be seen neither by infrared camera nor simple sight or normal cameras since its extremely low frecuency and this system can target numerous stuff at the same time

the puma has an APS

its soft kill not hard kill its the MUSS aps and the newest PUMA upgrade gets the MUSS 2.0

1 Like

uuuuhhh it can even change depending on the missile, interesting.

yeah it says if its a kornet missile or a vikhir or anything in its data base

Is there another case where a vehicle starts with BR 8.3 and ends with BR 10.0?

BMP-2M started at 8.7 and is 10.0 now
which it shouldve been from the beginning.

No, BMP-2M started at 9.0 - the horde played it so badly Gaijin lowered it to 8.7

a useless one

Tech Trees of other nations seem to be treated as tech / unit pool of the entire nation. Including prototypes, export vehicles, test beds, soon to be introduced future stuff, regular service units of the armed forces. Sometimes via subtree even vehicles from close allies.

This also applies for Germany, but at high - top tier this suddenly stops. Best tech is taken to other ingame nations.

4 Likes

oh I dont remember that anymore, when was that?
I only remember it being 8.7 for way to long.

In May of 2020, but iirc it lasted like a patch at 9.0

The rusoids played it so badly it went down after a single patch.

1 Like

no wonder I dont remember that if it was that short at 9.0.
then I will correct my statement by saying it was 8.7 for a long time and is now 10.0.

It’s true, but when he went up he received new ammunition. We didn’t even have that luck.

true true

for what i know BMP2M dosent even have apfsds in real life

But was quite funny. First everyone was relieved and cheered, cause finally - after month/years - this thing got bumped up the BR ladder. Lasted until the patch rolled out and everyone realized that it was worse than ever. Getting darts for this fast firing 30mm AC outweighted the BR bump by far.

I hope when the Puma with Spikes comes it will not only have two like the KF-41 rn.
@FurinaBestArchon you found a source saying it should carry more iirc, right?

I mean when they increased the BR I thought it was still to low and should be at least 10.7 but you cant make russian mains favorite toy harder to play.

No need to put any IFV above 10.3, they are far off the meta currently.
Most IFVs need to get down in BR by a notch, while 2M should be fine at 10.3.