Lets talk about the state of Germany

Speaking regarding Air only. I really think the FW 190’s are kinda nerfed in this game compared to how they fly in others. The ME-410’s are absolute bricks but kind of fun in arcade. The B.R ratings are always against Germany it seems. We don’t speak about the B.R. black hole that is 4.0-6.0 thanks to the Ju288 spam.

Tough to enjoy the Late ww2 planes due to the Ju288 spam.

3 Likes

Faced off a KF41 on the dev… it’s just pitiful (not the Lynx), the state Germany is in. Puma, which by many to this day is taunted as some of the “most survivable”, pales in comparison, I had to put 4 sabots into Lynx’s hull to kill it - FOUR. Puma takes just a single hit and it’s dead.

Gotta say, either Gaijin pulls off a miracle with their Puma “rework” or it’s still gonna be worse than the vehicle… which it beat in actual RL trials.

1 Like

I will surely wait for rework of Puma. By the way, kf-41 in Hungary will be even more better when StrikeShield APS will be tuned

1 Like

I mean we all know that the people who say that are those types of player who never needed to learn weakspots or where to shoot to one shot a tank effectively because they could lolpenn everything before or theyre generally stupid to still havent figured out where to shoot or dont want to learn, so lost cause.

people who cry about the PUMA being op are people who never knew how to fight a PUMA and dosent have it, and people who say the PUMA its bad are players who got the PUMA but dosent know how to play it its kinda of a dilema because some people will tell you “yeah its good and fun” those are the good players and then there is the neutral ones wich is like “yeah not bad not good but it needs missiles” those are the most experienced players

1 Like

jup, I regularly one-shot Pumas, theyre not an issue for me at all, annoying but definitely easily killable (when you know how).

thats pretty much how I see the Puma.
I personally dont like tanks that only have an autocannon but thats just my personal opinion.

1 Like

that’s how i personally see the PUMA and its the same pattern only people who know how to play it and that are actually good at playing the game think the same cuz they know what is to dealing with a tank that only gets an autocannon as its main weapon and its not like the strf9040 since it uses a 40 mm wich its much more powerful than the 30 mm of the PUMA

1 Like

I mean Im pretty pissed at gaijin for how they implemented the Puma. Its one of my favorite tanks irl and just seeing how they completely butchered it pains me.
The second reason why Im mad is because I was playing germany top tier back then and you only had Leopards and an SPAA, besides the CAS but Im only talking about tanks rn. Sure you can, and I did, take the TAM 2C, which is an incredibly underrated tanks imo, but that is just another tank with a big cannon but no armor. I wanted what the americans (with the Bradley), the swedes (the Strf 9040 BILL), the italiens (the Dardo) and the russians (the BMP-2M, which still was 8.7 back then XD) had. an IFV. Not an autocannon tank, we needed an successor to the Begleitpanzer, but gaijin just spat in our face and told us to be grateful that we even received the Puma.

sorry for my rambling I just wanted to get that off my chest XD.

yeah dont worry about it completely understandable its quite infurating what are they doing

1 Like

I just feel sad when I see how Italy gets this kind of tech and Germany not. Its just not fair and Ger get zero support from the community or from any mod. Just remember the SK-105 situation, everyone supported France to get this tank, just because the turret is a general french design. While Ger TT not even gets the vehicles which were fully developed and contructed in Germany. Even the Strike Shield goes to Italy first. :(

Germany has not a single vehicle with hardkill system. Also the Lynx doesn’t seem to spall alot, while Puma plates are programmed for super wide spall cones if hit.

Sweden also got the base Bf 109 G-2, while Germany has this one just as event/special plane as well. TT one is the trop version with sand filters at all intakes and thus bit less output.

Tbh, we can forget about MUSS. It was a thing at 8.3 … was somewhat usefull at 9.0. But now…at 10.0 …check the BR bracket for heli ATGMs and ground based ATGMs at 10.0 +/-1 you simply rarely encounter enemy ATGMs which might be suszeptible to MUSS jamming. The higher the BR, the more pointless MUSS becomes ingame.

(While Italian TT now has the Rheinmetall Strikeshield modular hardkill system. This tech theft makes me feel bad^^)

5 Likes

still should be able to warn you about missile exact position and the launcher position and it should be able to affect TOW 2 saclos and other missiles than normally dosent get affected by ircm now except laser ones like BMP2 M and you wouldnt have to worry about getting flanked and a missile killing you since it spins, no top attack missiles annoying you anymore since TOW2B gets affected by PUMA ircm

TOWs are sadly not the main threat, its just a niche ATGM at this high BR. The ones you regularly encounter are Kornets, Vikhr and Spikes from that Italian fun car of the last patch.

BTW: These Spike missiles for european market are all made by Eurospike GmbH at three plants in Germany. But like Israel, the developer nation, we didn’t get them so far… All goes to countries like Italy or Sweden and the German TT is supposed to die face down in the dirt.

1 Like

wait but TOW-2A/B have ECCM. So MUSS shouldnt do anything to it.
idk about MUSS 2.0 but I wouldnt except something different.

MUSS uses a different system that allows it to counter TOW-2 ECCM since instead of flashing everyone eyes and nvd’ systems like an idiot cough shtora cough it lasers the system guiding so even if it has ECCM its gonna blind the system with a low frecuency laser, so instead of decoying it straight up blinds it

It has nothing to do with a player’s skill. PUMA is not 10.0, not even close. We are talking about an airbag with a 30mm barrel and a penetration of 120mm. What madness is this? Their anti-aircraft ammunition is totally useless and so is the MUSS. Begleit is better in almost every way.

No shit man, I just hope PSO isn’t broken. I uninstalled the game 3 months ago, this sucks more and more.

1 Like

lmao “airbag with a 30mm barrel” killed me great description

i mean that’s why a missile warning system would be amazing tbh

so like DIRCM on Kamovs?

a very expensive airbag