Lets talk about the state of Germany

So they never updated it sad it would be cool to see in game a soviet airframe with western munitions

The mig29g could just come as a skin tbh. It doesn’t need another aircraft in the tree and they’re screwing any potential to sell it as a rank 8 premium in the future by adding it to the tt just for r73. If anything, just give the current one r73 and r27et and move it to 12.3.

4 Likes

They can milk it for more grind and the ub would be a better premium/event aircraft

1 Like

I understand the developers perfectly. However, we would like Germany to receive what it deserves not three years after the last and not in other branches. Germany should get the best versions of its machines produced by KMW and Rheinmetall, rather than look at them in other branches. It’s just banal disrespect for those who love the German branch. I, for one, would like at least one update focused on Germany more. I think many people would agree with me

14 Likes

Indeed, just like certain vehicle removals and way too delayed and incomplete additions.

3 Likes

There is a very simple proof on how inertia affects vehicles in game, the Leopard 1.
The standard Leopard 1 feels very sluggish, it has the highest inertia.
The other Leos (L44, 1A5, C2A1 etc.) have the same inertia which is lower and thus are more manouverable.
The Gepard, by far the heaviest Leo 1 chassis in game as the LOWEST inertia and is thus noticeably more agile than all other Leos.

Note that ALL other parameters affecting mobility (except weight) are the same among the mentioned vehicles. Gear ratios, brake power, center of gravity etc.

6 Likes

cough mig21 bis cough
cough f4f late cough
cough mla cough
cough Mig29 cough

5 Likes

Man knows his history, love it.

3 Likes

Still nothing for Germany chirp chirp

1 Like

What Germany needs is a new leader, one with a solution to this problem.

T-90A is bad though.

2 Likes

The Rheinmetall Lynx situation is really what shows me Gajin’s attitude vs German community. Inventing some subtree rules to add it to Italy, a nation which has nothing to do with it, is a very unfair decision.

As the same happened for the Austrian Kürassier (SK-105) tank, it was added to both countries. France for the tech origin and Ger for the political connection. So why is this different here (and whats the political connection between Hungary and Italy, German ally giveaway, too)?

Why does this always happen to Germany, this top tier tech giveaway? Leopard 2A6 trashed away to Sweden. Rheinmetalls newest IFVs handed over to Italy. Why can’t we see something like this with the british Challenger 2E export version? Or the Australian Abrams? I guess soon Italy, Sweden, GB and more countries get more German tech added, while Germany gets an outdated tank every three years at top tier. Is is the tech tree of Germany or just the Bundeswehr tech tree?

Its similar to the removal of the four tanks. Unprecidented for all other nations. They can keep even most questionable blueprint units. Germany not. Even if there are very difficult to balance units, theey can keep them. Only the Ger Maus was ever removed due to balancing.

Other nations regularly get historic events and new avatars to unlock. Germany never so far. Not a single one. When will we see a pages of history event for Ger, with a German avatar to unlock?

Gajin please, why can’t you treat Germany as any other ingame nation? Why always this special rule making?

12 Likes

The US and USSR has a ton of aircraft to add, which Gaijin is consistently adding (F16s, F14s, A10, Mig29, Su17, Yak141, etc…).
However, Germany (and France) who has a ton of ground vehicles to add, gets basically none of them. Then they drag their feet to add something to Germany and say “Here have an overdue copy paste, now shut up”.

I have literally managed to grind to top tier air and ground for both US and USSR, and within that whole time absolutely nothing was added to Germany rank 7 ground.
It feels like they’re taunting us by saying “Germany still has a lot of potential vehicles left to add” and then they decide to add an overdue and/or unnecessary copy paste to Germany instead of something actually German.

7 Likes

I’m a german main who simply only has had the best versions of other nation vehicles for years!

What vehicles are we talking about?

2 Likes

The US government has just authorized the sale of F-16s to Argentina.

Speaking of Germany here, I would like to know what you think about an Argentine subtree for Germany.

I think there are many Argentine vehicles with German participation that would be great to see in WT. This technology and design have German foundations, especially between 1945 and 1990, when Germany was quite restricted in its aerial development.

Some things we could see in that subtree:

I.Ae.35 Huanquero
I.Ae.24 Calquín
BCE. 1
FMA 21
I.Ae.22 DL
I.Ae.30 Nancú
I.Ae.37
IA 58A Pucara (B, C, D)
IA 58 Fenix
IA 66
I.Ae.27 Pulqui I
I.Ae.33 Pulqui II
IA 63 Pampa I, II, III and 2000.
Ae.MB1
Ae.MB2
MS.760 (manufactured by FMA under license)
M5 Dagger
M5 Finger
M5 Mara
A-4AR Fightinghawk
A-4 Skyhawk (P, C, Q and E)
Mirage IIICJ
Mirage IIIEA
SUE
SEM
MB.326
MB.339
EMB 312 Tucano
F-16A/B MLU Block 10 and 15 (tape 6.5)
F-86 F-30 and F-40 (mod)
VCLC TAM
TAM-A (prototype similar to TH-301)
VCA Palmaria
TAM SXXI
TAM 2CA2 (+ IP mod)
VCTP
DL-43 Nahuel
M4 Repowered 105mm
VC Patagon
VAPE 1 and 2
ARA Belgrano
ARA Rivadavia and ARA Moreno
Meko 180 and 360
etc

Others: P-3B Orion, P2V-5, SP-2H, S-2T, F-4, F-9, T34, T28, G.59, Spitfire, Meteor, Canberra, Lincoln and Lancaster and many more aircraft, some already in the game. Many of these have unique modifications.

You don’t have to add everything, but some things could be interesting to see.

2 Likes

Well, its quite easy to answer

2 Likes

Actually, Italy having Hungary is quite on the same level of as adding SK-105. Cause both things are kinda unjustified and SK-105 shouldnt have ever being added to German tree.

SK-105 is justified in the German tree. Argentina uses it and Argentine vehicles have been in the German TT for years.

Don’t ask why gaijin added the TAM to the German TT, that’s another discussion. I guess he wanted to represent Argentina, otherwise he would have added the TH-301.

The one that is not justified is the SK-105 of the French tree. It only occupies the barrel, the same one used on the AMX-13 105.

1 Like

Nope. Argentinian vehicles in German TT are only TAMs. TAM is bulit by german company on german IFV chassis. So TAM is fully justified to be there. SK-105 on the other hand is Austrian vehicle, built with french turret and gun and then sold to Argentina. So zero connection to Germany.

Technically the ho229 in game is a fake made up vehicle. (An amalgamation of all 3 prototypes) So there shouldnt be any issue adding bombs to it.