Lets talk about the state of Germany

eh thats way in the future, 2a8 doesnt exist yet, and the 2a9 doesnt have plans currently yet about specifications

2A8 will start deliveries in just a year, we simply don’t know how it will look at this point in time yet…

Granted, we’ve been told it will combine all the best features of;

• 2A7NOR
  • 2A7V
  • 2A7HUN

would be nice if they added LWS as well

LWS comes as standard with Trophy :)

So don’t worry, 2A7VA1 and 2A8 will have it, 2Ax as well since it will be a culmination of all of those variants.

it does? well thats nice then, didnt find anything about it being part of eurothropy

Lul, they fixed it. That leak list seems to be spot on.

Nice to see that the VT-ETB II config with the beak armour wasn’t just a demonstrator for the 2A8.

was that sth different then the other leos have?

Same armour as the 2A7V. The early version still used a normal 2A7 hull as far as I can tell.

1 Like

ah ok fair, it realy is annoying that many say that those pictures are from the 2a8.

20G when rotated in the correct direction.
However, it rotates.
So 13G is more than 10, and likely accurate.
I don’t know rotational physics math to confirm or deny 13Gs sadly.

Will see

I don’t even know what 3M37M is cause I don’t do Soviet missiles.
However, it’s not Igla.
Besides 13G IS 20G because Stinger rotates, and is only 20Gs momentarily during its rotations.
NATO HEATFS is still good enough for me to kill BVMs back to back.

@ARK_BOI The helicopter dies, I know cause I used it against one a couples weeks ago. Usually they don’t get close enough for me to kill them cause SPAA kills them or a fighter kills them.

Use to be better and more realistic than nowadays why? you might ask because cries babies Russian mains can’t do heli rush can gaijin nerfed them (in RU forum i’m sure it a mess there anyway)

Leopard Dovbleg today?

Funny about you complaining about that because for example DM12A1 Leopard 2s get is absolutely correct, as well as 3BM18M heat soviets get, however theres only better HEAT shells (3BK31) existing which are tandem heat and can pen 700mm of armour behind ERA.

Source: Gesamtwerk; in accordance with the Esut article, this is likely how the Leopard 2A7(V)A1 will look like when delivered.

1 Like

Any assumptions on the weight? Just asking because I heard to install Trophy APS on Abrams you need to install some weight in backwards of turret to balance it out, basically doubling the weight Trophy would give alone. 2A7V weights around 66 tons having same engine IIRC.

Leopard 2s are already very front heavy (because of all the armour), so unlike the Abroomz, they’ve no need for counter-weights, if the weight cutting measures described for the Leopard 2A8 and 2Ax are not taken, although no hard figures are given, I’d estimate about ~67.5 metric tons (Trophy HV is cited to weight a ton).

Also Abroomz mounts its counterweights on the cheek, because the Trophy HV is mostly located in the back of the turret.

1 Like

Cant wait to use the Leopard 2a7v.

1 Like