Lets talk about the state of Germany

I never understood the appeal of those crazy “camouflages”. Like, does bright orange even blend into anything natural well ?

1 Like

11.0* (Marineflieger was moved up)

RIP German 11.0 Air, I’m glad I grinded the Mig-29G before this thing drops

1 Like

I hope it’ll be 2A7V then rather than it being an inaccuracy.

It’s a really good looking tank!

Grom stated it will be lower then 10.7, expect 10.0 or 10.3 with a prototype engine, which makes it worthless for bombing because it cant catch up to F111A

I think he was comparing it to the Su-39 and Mig-23ML at 11.3. But I still think it will be at 11.0 (minimum 10.7) but we will have to see. It also depends on how much weaker the engines are compared to the other tornados.

Edit:
Nvm I saw his other comment, idk anymore

Lower than 10.7 would be insane

Smin pretty much said, it is 1:1 copy paste MFG. What i am hearing of this, is that we gonna force BR reduction of all tornados

Mk101 engine instead?

nup
normal mk 103 engines as i understand it

The engine will be the same as the MFG

jup i am aware at that point

so its not 11.0 because its a premium, am I understanding that right?

we dont know their plans yet, they wanna make it lower, but if that realy happens and they dont adjust the other tornados there is gonna be pushback once again

well obv it doesnt make any sense

FYI, Leopard 2A7A1s will be delivered in “2A7V + Trophy” configuration. Just got info from an Esut article, so basically just 2A7Vs with Trophy.

1 Like

how old is that article?

Should be this article:

So 6th of the previous month.

thats relatively new, didnt know they still want to upgrade to 2a7a1, thought they would just get the 2a8

Guys look what the link is saying, did anybody notice that? Am I late to the party?
https://warthunder .com/en/news/8616-development-t-90m-obr-2017-the-modern-masterpiece
thats the link to the premium Tornado.

No surprise there. Those tanks are getting completely new hulls (costs of modernising old 2A6 hull would’ve been too high etc). They’re making use of it, getting them straight in 2A7V config and putting Trophy on them - technically speaking, those tanks should be called Leopard 2A7VA1 now.

Bonus point: since they’re new hulls, they will also come with the same internal armour as the 2A7V :)))

With this, we’ve got 3 better tanks ahead of the 2A7V that can be added in the future;

• 2A7VA1
  • 2A8
  • 2Ax (2A9 once it enters service)