Lets talk about the state of Germany

Not to mention the nerfs they’re shipping with it… I get the feeling this isn’t gonna feel much different than before.

It fucking amuses me what kind of attitude the devs have towards western primary/secondary sources. Most will immediately get outright denied because they claim it isn’t reliable, and people will eventually get more and more frustrated before they start leaking classified docs.

1 Like

So you’re implying they treat Japan & China sources better than Soviet & American sources?
Cause I guarantee they don’t, they very much treat sources equally.

@Hartsy1
13G non-rolling body is equal to 20G rolling body it seems, so getting mad at Stingers finally becoming accurate is silly.

I’m not getting mad, I’m just reacting the the information presented to me, the stat card changes say it’s going from 10g to 13g… Not 10g to 20g rolling body etc. Part of the reason people get annoyed is because alot of information isn’t clear

Yeh i don’t know what to think until i get my hands on it, i can’t imagine 10g to 13g will make alot of difference, I’ll have to see what its like with the other changes involved. Personally if it has an 18g turn performance I’ll be happy. Like i wasn’t expecting the 20/22g seeing as gaijin addressed it recently as apparently impossible.

Statcards can indicate complete G limit, which for the most part that’s what they do.
It’s why 13G shouldn’t be an insult, cause that’s likely what it can do in a complete rotation.

Thb gaijin for sure will add better weaponary then historical as they do with german top tier jets

1 Like

20G is the maximum it can pull, but it can only pull that at specific points in their roll.
So the combined G load is going to be less than that.

That pretty much only applies to 3 jets in their TT, which is irrelevant as Gaijin does the same for other nations in either ground or heli sectors (Norwegian Leopard 1A5 had never seen a DM33 in its entire service life for example).

What would be ahistorical here tho? If you mean IRIS-T, F-4F ICE did use it. AIM-120B? Also used.

I doubt they’d give it AIM-120C-5 or C-8 (both of which are significantly better than earlier iterations), nor do I think it will receive IRIS-T because that missile would be impossible to defeat within its flight envelope IF implemented properly (granted it’s German, so chances of that are low).

IRIS-T is too powerful for the game currently.
That and manufacturer restricted loadouts are realistic & historically accurate.
We aren’t playing as the German airforce, and never were. Thankfully…

“I got into my Mig-29G, but due to the German military budget I don’t perform as well as F-16Cs from America. I can only pull 8Gs due to my training while they can pull 9Gs, they just have more flight hours & experience. I can’t compete.” - Hypothetical German airforce role play.

MiG-29 9.12A
MiG-29G
F-4F
F-4F early
F-104G
MiG-23MLA(if i remember they didn’t buy R-24)
Not 3 but 6 jets

For sure they will do something with it to be more powerfull

The phantom won’t be able to survive on AMRAAMs and 9Ls alone. At launch i suspect they’ll add the aim-9Li, but i think the IRIS-T will come sooner rather than later.

Afaik, the IRIS-T isnt datalink capable nor can it be launched via HMD (since the ICE doesnt have one), so it wouldnt be “as” strong as it could be.

It should still be basicly a free kill everytime its fired tho…

I mean, so is the 27ER. Maybe just limit it to 2 missiles and then increase the amount later on?

F-4F Early used 9Js (in the US). The latter is held hostage with 9Js (everyone asked for it to get 9Ls, Gaijin denied, so that’s not making it “better”).

MiG-23MLA

Can neither confirm or deny at this point in time.

F-104G

F-104G in 1979.

That’s not precedent & shouldn’t be made precedent.
Realism > artificial restrictions.

I don’t think you want AIM-9X, AAM-5B, etc on aircraft yet.

I think it’s something to consider as a form of balance

Perhaps tomorrow can make us very happy. It remains to wait for the 5th and see the 2A7V and the GTA 6 trailer

4 Likes