Lets talk about the state of Germany

Then i submit!

Germany suffers!

no you were trolling dont act up there if you were having an opinion just say it without insulting nor acting up like you’re smarter than everyone here

1 Like

looks like he went a bit ham.

1 Like

3rd rate trolling attempt

1 Like

Indeed…

Silly games it is then…

So… problem solved for a few days…

Thanks guys! o7

14 Likes

o7

2 Likes

thank you pacifica o7

2 Likes

so anyways trade offer

5 Likes

What happened here lol

somebody attempted to troll and i say “attempted” cuz he tried to be funny and it was horrible trolling attempt and then as soon as i called Paciifca, he started editing his messages and reporting ours to then say it was “his opinion,” and then he got banned for a few days for acting up and defying the moderator.

2 Likes

Nice.

Well he really tried to act Smart and tought he could fool a mod when, he ended up as an absolute clown and straight up an idiot with no filter behind that because the only description to this it’s plain and simple stupidity

2 Likes

Yo

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/553364431636004885/1232236018208604160/GL1WqQkXsAAJxLj-1.jpg?ex=6628b8b8&is=66276738&hm=2d695d7993e0eee130b1339ebd586e16c7a236f0335a163dc9911c69dbd192b7&=&format=webp&width=605&height=279

Prepare to hear & see a lot of propaganda soon(ish). Russia got their hands on DM53A1, so I’m sure they will talk smack about it (oh wow its so bad, it can’t do anything to le glorious T-72 xaxaxa, etc), and of course, be mentally ready for a possibility of Gaijin forgetting about their “oh no, we won’t use eastern sources for western stuff :))” and nerfing DM53 based on the released propaganda.

8 Likes

its not made from greatest Russian DU so there for it is bad

https://www.longrods.ch/perfcalc.php

What.

Linked their source for all APFSDS rounds.
Unless the result shows up there, there won’t be a change.
Whether you’re joking or not.

For the amount of times yet 2A7V still the game well i think it possible that gaijin will pulling that sht on Leo they are look like a donkey soon as they said 2A7V have inferior armor than 122

2 Likes
  • Leopard 2A4, Leopard 2A5, Leopard 2A6, Leopard 2A7V, Strv 122A, Strv 122B PLSS, Strv 122B+ — a bug which caused the amount of shrapnel when penetrating the front of the hull to be low has been fixed. (Report ).

Good thing bad aiming gets rewarded now :)

Meanwhile t80 and friends don’t Know what spalling is at all

Ah razervon flagging again ? :)

7 Likes

Just tested with T-90M on test Drive and it basically nukes leo2A4 even with bad shot.

İ guess this is how they nerf the leopards, might as well just fix the armor on 2A7 so it can actually tank incoming rounds properly.

2 Likes