Lets talk about the state of Germany

the prototype kf41 just dont make enough sense and armor wise not enough is known and propably will ever been known. It is more likely for germany to get the australian KF41

I dont care for the KF41 I want

THIS

7 Likes

î think you ducked up image insert

I found out that German don’t need KF-41 spike PUMA are better choice since that thing can tank more hit than even strv122 itself

ahhh Boxer 120mm if i am right, yeah would be a great addition

Interesting

here you go boxer tracked 120mm

Noteworthy, both have remote turret control /unmanned turrets

3 Likes

I want both of them so much xD they would be like the Stryker but good xD

Well gonna need more bigger map to make this thing work

not realy, same capabilities as centauros and cv90120

I only can make light tanks work in bigger map (damn missed good old time Centauro 120 on big fulda)

1 Like

the point of my comment wasnt that we dont know the STANAG norm but that all primary sources have been classified and most secondary sources have no sources of their claims

uh you can google stanag protection levels

ok so as ppl seem to misunderstand things I´m gonna make it rly clear

STANAG4569 is a N O R M you can google

the point is ppl claim STANAG level 4 or 5 or 6 in articles BUT there is no source for their claims that is why I wrote in my original post SUPPOSEDLY

See Russian main cry about Leopard 2 very hard to kill but they forget that none of Leopard except 2A7V have spall liner what they are shooting at is Strv122 which not that hard byt it gonna take more than one shot ofc seriously Sweden now becomes better line up than Germany overall now

Vilkas now has the NATO hump ( if turned rearwards the turret is locked to about -3 degrees)

the cannon doesnt overheat quite as fast but still faster than 9030 and VBCI (I´m ok with that honestly because the spall of the stock APDS seems unreal even better than VBCI)

I just realized how screwed up the armor modifiers are when rubber screens have a x0.2 coefficient and
composite screens have x0.16…

not quite right 2a5/6/pso have spall liners for turret only

1 Like

turret looks like it could fit in the PUMA. KMW when bro… also anyone know anything about the Lynx 120 thing? it’s mysterious currently