Lets talk about the state of Germany

Probably Winter event vehicle tbh

Yes, it’s called PELE

2 Likes

I made a suggestion to add a spanish eurocopter to the german tree, maybe it will get trough. The one france got is a version they tested themself.
Would be nice to have a flexible heli with choice betwee f&f and hellfires and of course a chin gun

7 Likes

Sooo…

If we do get the 2A7V, y’all better be prepared for it to come in an even worse state than the Puma.

I’m already preparing bug reports.

7 Likes

god please dont let them fuck this up

Still not forwarded lol…

I’m guessing there will also be a rank 7 premium to go along with it. Leopard 2A6EX maybe? Or Leopard 2A5 TVM?

Or just the plain old 2A5 but with camo netting ?

CR2 (OES) just dropped.

So yeah, 2A7V is coming, and Gaijin is skipping like 4 tanks that can go in-between it and the PSO…

Welp, i’ve got the armour report prepared already, manouverability report is coming along, thermals as well.

2 Likes

if that leak list is true then I wonder if germany is getting a new plane aswell because it seems that all other nations are getting a new top tier plane

It’s still too early to conclude if all these vehicles will be added, previously leaklists that have been largely accurate miss the mark sometimes like happened for last update.

there was a new leo confirmed. Would be weird if the leo isn’t added

It’s the only Leopard 2 in this list, and Smin told us we’re getting at least 1 more capable Leopard 2 before this year ends.

New Leo is confirmed for sure, just the question is whether it’s the A7V I meant

We don’t know if the list is wholly accurate, so we’ll have to wait and see

I’m guessing there will be a devblog for the German and Russian premiums on Monday

Not sure, it did read like they wanna add new premiums in batches in the coming updates like they are doing with the current premium ships

dev stream next week on thursday, then

like i said a few at a time

Some could mean that more are still coming this update

1 Like