Let's talk about the f-117 (And possible variant's)

Ok now come up with a connection for a Swedish plane serving with the Brazilians in germany

The He-51 can super cruise because I said so. War thunder is a game designed around realism, so vehicles must have real stats.

This has nothing to do with my reply. And when Gaijin adds stealth, it will all be fake numbers because its all classified. Just the reality of the situation.

Replied to the wrong post sorry, meant to reply to the educational institution one.

That is why I am mostly against stealth, we will have to go off claimed stats by the military.

Got me there, good point

1 Like

These low effort “suggestion” posts are making me tweak recently

3 Likes

Fair enough. When stealth gets added, I will only be playing it custom battles for the same reasons, and I don’t think it will be fun.

1 Like

I like aircraft below 12.7 because they won’t get powercreeped lol that’s going to suck for some planes

Excited to try 12.7 sim. I own the Su-27 line but only have the MiG-29 line researched, planning to buy it all in the November sale

1 Like

I’m lowkey a brain dead premium player for SL so I can just buy it all outright lol

Same here, but I’m thinking long term. Planning to have enough SL saved up to buy every vehicle in the game when it’s on sale, + crew train cost and expert crews, and then I’ll just blow everything extra I ever make on gamba. Currently at 12 mil, long way to go

1 Like

Lol I get just enough in between vehicles to buy them all without going under 1 million, once I buy the M4K(only 9k more RP to go!) ima farm the new F-14 event players and gamble for the P-59.

Hell yeah, I’m also researching France air right now, looks like a really cool tree and the F1C-200 is a monster

1 Like

The magic 2s feel illegal in a down tier lol, just please don’t shoot them in headons or they’re like R-60s.

Good to know, I’ve certainly had better luck with them compared to R-60Ms even though they both have the same flare resistance (none). Apparently it just has to do with the faster acceleration making flares less visible to the seeker over time.

1 Like

The Magic 2 also has gatewith IRCCM, it clamps down after firing so it can only see parts of the engine and not the flares. Anything in the rear part of their aircraft will be super hard for them to flare.

Interesting, it definitely felt like that but this is my first time hearing about it. Good to know, thanks!

1 Like

When stealth is applied, they will need to go with declassified documents or words from the actual army, therefore the devs cant say the f22 stealth capabilities cant change since it is actually known what cross section the f22 has

Because there were literally no other options for Japan. It’s a similar situation as to the introduction of the Ho Ri production tank, which never existed, but there’s no other tanks that can fill the gap/role that tank would fill.

Another thing would be the Kikka (which did exist, but I think it crashed or something and never had guns), or especially the R2Y2 Kai V1/2/3 variants.

There’s literally no other vehicle that can go there, so unless a sub tree is added with vehicles that can fill said gaps, they added these vehicles for Japan players.

1 Like

First, no the Swiss Gripen never existed, a photo shopped image won’t let it ever be added. Second there is no Swiss subtree, and I’m assuming you’d want it for Germany? Well there plenty of other options Germany can get instead in the mean time, such as the Swiss F/A-18 which does exist (contrary to your JAS39 pic haha) or the Eurofighter (which I’m sure we’ll see within a years time) or an F-4F ICE with ASRAAM. Germany isn’t in the same situation as Japan is, it’s far from it.