Leopards w/ spall liners are way too op

Noticed how every 125mm shell almost have insane penetration compare to 120mm Nato shell?

Thats a big lmao.

nah just look at DM43 pen more than DM53 is enough to make me laugh lol

Polish tests so ye very nice propaganda

really can’t you tell? DM43 pen more than DM53? which is newer and longer penetrator
how the hell shorter penetrator achieves more penetration than longer one? (it beyond science to me)
think for a sec this source is total BS

Mate, what I posted is from NiMi, the maker of 3BM-60 xD

Um?

yoo L27 is the same as M829A2 where is my buff /j

306* IIRC, plus 10~ mm isnt a big change.
No one can say round will penetrate same amount constantly, IRL and in WT.
6MM isnt a big difference.

Does any one know if the leo2A5 has a hole some where in the left cheek or something as im confused

308mm* to be precise, but the point is that it’s not underperforming like @Mongaroth33 claimed.

on skill issue
hahah

Well only sources that were presented were some overestimates, no suprise.

BRO look at DM43 and DM53, DM43 is supposed to have more pen?!?!?!?!

do U like this one?

Thats a nice bush texture

I agree, using both USSR and US tanks against Leopards is challenging, the armor is gimmicky to hit, if not even penetrate. It takes 2-3 rounds if I stay alive long enough to kill it, and this is in an M1 Abrams. Saying that they are not that strong are the same people currently playing it. the same goes for the Strv 122. By far the Germans got given the silver platter right now, and Sweden is licking the plate clean.

It’s honestly pretty horrible on Gaijin’s side for the lack of balancing during the Air Superiority release and only made things worse since the Spall Liner rework, with the US having by far the weakest armor currently as one of the major powers and getting gimped. The new Abram’s dogshit, the Leopard got busted and now it’s just an awful experience to play top tier tanks, can’t even properly pen the damned things yet they’ll kill you instantly.

what do you mean germany got the silver plate the 122s are better armored than the 2A7V ingame for whatever reason also i love how people rarely said anything about the 122 A/B but when Germany got an Armored MBT everybody goes wild however i do agree that the new Abrams is bad same with the Leclercs which also need a buff

4 Likes

Just making a general reference of the German Leopard to the Strv 122, they’re both Leopards, however yes Sweden is over-tuned, but the guns between the German and Swedish are different w/ the Germans having better pen values, making Germans incredibly insane when it comes to survivability and firepower.

how does a better gun makes it better in survivability ?

• the bit more pen the german dm53 has is pointless since it doesn’t matter in 90% of the cases
    you have to aim for the same weakspots doesn’t matter if dm53 or sloppr…

Functionally, there’s very little difference between top round pen, anything that clears ~550 might as well be DM53 in-game pen-wise.