Leopards w/ spall liners are way too op

Except kontakt 5 blocks were reffited with the same explosives used in relikt so it is able to negate anti era tips of dm53 not as good as relikt but they still do affect it

so let it be 5sec for continous shootig and no no open blast door with that u can go down to 3sec but then u are a damn good loader

3 Likes

@Mongaroth33 so still dont want to explain was is missing?

People have to be specific since that’s not what people think initially for performance. Please be more polite.

@ARK_BOI
What I noticed the other day is my L27A1 round penning T-90As within 150 meters. Which it should but I’m pretty sure that should extend out further as well.

Buff RPM of t80 to 10rpm the. And t90m to 9rpm

Than stop looking down and be condescending to others

Rn I am walking upstairs to uni building aka 2km of stairs

T90m model we have in game accordong to files was the same model that received automatic transmission with -12km/h reverse and was the first to Mount and test arena m

I’ve never once in my life looked down on anyone.
So I will continue my life-long behavior of seeing everyone as equal.

there are different tanks, the T-90M version we have in game is the 2017 or 2019 one, dont quite remember, but thats russians fault for not clearly naming their upgrades. just like their already is a T-80BVM (2023), but we dont have that one in the game but a prior version. I could argue the same why doesnt the 2a7v have eurothropy if you would start like that

1 Like

Not at PB to like 950 meter when the round still travel with full kinetic energy

Was I talking about point blank anywhere no

T-80UE-1 would be such a better choice instead of BVM but ofc Gaijin adds only popular stuff first.

Unlike Russia, the 2A7V with eurothropy is the 2A7A1 which is rather low in number (still more than T90M with APS) and used by the VJTF compared to the rest of the Leopard fleet which currently don’t have an APS.

but its the same as the T90M with APS only a literal upgrade, the only difference is that germany renames their tanks with every little change 2a6,2a6a1,2a6a2 and so on. But Russia doesnt rename their tanks, they upgrade them and take them as new standards, even if multiple things changed or even significant stuff like the transmission. The T-90M from 2011 isnt the same as the 2017 version or newer ones

2 Likes

True but what worth is it to make a new standard if you cant even produce them to that standard.

like i said it is what it is, else we would already have 2a6 with gen 3 thermals in the game as well

2 Likes

GRAU index usually changes, but the name can easily be same yeah, GRAU indexes usually take time to get public.
T-90M is Object 188M IIRC.
2A6A3 was passed to devs on russian forum.

1 Like

I wonder sometimes how many suggestions are denied cause there are Russian language ones beforehand.

Overperform* :)