Leopard 2A7V / 2A7HU discussion & bugs

T-80BVM
T-90M

That’s not true.

i found out the T90M uses the matrix PNM-T with a resolution of 640×512 pixels, you can find other sites saying the same

1 Like

@LorentzManifolds @_Fantom2451 oh okay so the 90Ms was changed from the Dev Server then but why does the BVM still have Gen 3

PNM-T is sight, not matrix, matrix is FEM-10 (copy of Sofradir 288x4, 2 gen) or FEM-18 (gen 3). Both can be installed in Sosna-U (T-72B3, T-80BVM) and PNM-T (T-90M).

1 Like

if Gaijin went with can be installed then the 2A4/5/6 and PSO should all have Gen 2 for the Gunner

1 Like

Because the BVM is a ~2020 tank and the 3rd generation matrix was already in use then

unfortunately i cannot find a single bit on info about the sight that is as far as i can go

3rd gen russian matrix mass produced in large quantities since at least 2018.

TPK-K is T-90M panoramic sight

T-80BVMs started being delivered to active units in 2017… 200MRB specifically was the first unit to receive them (as far as I know).

so far i have seen no source that confirms those Thermals where mass used on the BVM only Gen 2 from what i have seen with Gen 3 only for Trial

its russia for them its enough, but if its DU hull armor for abrams it doesnt work

2 Likes

yea same with the PSO and its addon and Thermals and the 2A7V with sources saying it got Armor Improvments on the Hull Compared to the 2A6 which at the time and still is the backbone of the Bundeswehr

1 Like

You didnt see DU on hull armor cause it wasnt there!! /Some random comrade on Gaijin HQ.

1 Like

5 Tanks with DU nah not good enough but 3 Testbeds with Thermals we add it for russia The double standards from Gaijin are pissing me off

1 Like

You’re laughing, but it’s an excuse Gaijin has in fact used before. From a certain source, when he had reported the underperforming armour of the Leopard 2A5 back in 2019, he was met with “nu uh, this Nii Stali guy on a tank forum says it’s impossible”.

1 Like

Whats funny is that they specifically chose peacekeeper version whic it didnt have add-on armor on frontal plate and after that they introduced butchered version of 2A7V.

Because god forbid if Germany or any other Nato country gets a proper modelled vehicle with proper armament.

@FurinaBestArchon how many sources that are Primary where shown to Gaijin so far for the 2A7V do you know that?

Including IAV 2020 & the one that I posted here recently about the new hull armour, that’s 2 & ± 10 secondary sources.

2 Likes