Leopard 2A7V discussion & bugs

Yea, no. I’ve seen the docs, and CR2 was only equivalent to CR1s hull protection, it is by all means overperforming, and even Fireball agreed (i.e the biggest Teaboo I know).

1 Like

lollllll

I do expect a statement when the info was analyzed though.

The hull is definitely not underperforming

If anything the Chally 1 hull is underperforming

Just rushed. They have incredibly detailed info on the liners shape and placement.
Even photos from the inside

I can definitely tell you the TES’s era sandwich of armour underperforms

Yea i know, my headcannon is still that;

PSO shitstorm - > official statement from Smin - > 2A7V’s development begins.

Give or take 3 months to model it :P

1 Like

I hope in some hours or tomorrow morning we get a statement and the fixes.

1 Like

They don’t model it though do they?
I thought 3d models are outsourced which is why if they come incorrect they just stay that way

That’s it
i thought they learned but nooo instead we get a even worse leo
I guess gajooble need to make sure that ru players can win in the game at least :)

So is it that bad? I was happy to come home and play but this is kinda killing it

This was cleared up long ago challenger 2 hull ufp armour was definitely much better than challenger 1 since it had Dorchester armour which was the successor to challenger 1 chobham armour. we estimated challenger 2 hull ufp was around 580mm against kinetic. So please stop bring up old topics that were sorted out long ago. challenger 2 like all leopard 2s still have plenty of issues that still haven’t been sorted out to this day. Can we please just focus on today’s issues and not past issues that were sorted out I’d like all challengers fixed and all leopard 2s fixed especially the 2A7V it’s just an absolute mess ATM like it’s missing it’s correct hull armour and we’re is it’s D Tech armour ??

1 Like

Also they acknowledged more issues, does that mean they’ll actually fix them or is it more like a “fuck you”??

more like a “fuck you” :)

I fear that at least the hull armor matter might have been “forwarded” as a placebo

That sucks damn, I already figured since theres like 1000s of acknowledged issues

I don’t blame smin but what he says what dev want him to say but i don’t trust that lie anymore.

1 Like

Even with 3 months they could have done much better job.

This 2A7V feels like modelled in 1week.

1 Like

It feels like that anyway