Leopard 2A7V discussion & bugs

At least you have a top tier ifv
Western era in general needs a fix

Game makers are always so arrogant. You can explain it with game balance, rather than holding a 30-year-old stat to trick the player

Added o7

Btw while we stay mad about Leo nerfs, we just acknowledge that the T-90M got even bigger nerfs, from 6.82->1.5 is a giant step

1 Like

that’s a big nerf.

T-90M got nerfed even heavier

Nerf?
That plate had a CE modifier of almost 7!!!

2 Likes

and? you wanna complain and them putting it back to 7 <.<

The top German bombers could not even enter the combat zone. UHT is very selective of maps. And the A7V is already the current equipment of the German Army. In other words, if the German tank is not exported, then the German land war MBT is over.

What

You mean that there are no more options for German tech tree?
lol

While yes, it is ridiculous that the plate had a multiplier of 7, we shouldnt complain to loud about it, before they choose to buff it up to 7 again

I didn’t?
Just saying that that’s not a nerf at all, it’s a fix from physics defying to “normal”

1 Like

Hey that was me hihi uwu

It wasn’t a plate afaik. It was air… literal air, 10mm of it.

10mm of air with equivalent protection against CE, that a 68mm RHA plate would normally provide.

1 Like

Ok… :(

1 Like

Then that’s not a nerf imo, is making the tank realistik . Probably that was a bug to be honest, we know Gaijin are more attracted to one side of the table but I think that was so much to think it was intentionall… (Or so I want to think)

1 Like

russian air comrade, its built different

This is from the last patch of the DEV Server two days ago where it get nerfed, nothing changed

1 Like

I know :(

2 Likes