Leopard 2A7V discussion & bugs

@Toxindragon is propably your best bet, if he has another source lying around

David personally said that the PSO’s hull is 2A6EX in another issue, and now he wants me to prove that the PSO’s hull is 2A6EX in this issue

2 Likes

I’ve got another source.

Spoiler

“Meilensteine der Panzerentwicklung”, Rolf Hilmes

7 Likes

take the screenshot of it and ad it as a source as well, that he himself said it is the case

think he needs the page of it as well

Hmm, my PSO report got accepted without the full page. It was page 180 if that helps.

1 Like

Thank you, I will submit this. I hope it will be useful

Bro its realistic , russian armor is always better by 50% - 150% . This game is just PROPAGANDA product and we are stupid that we fund it with our own money.

5 Likes

Noticed it only now, but 2A7Vs hull composite still isn’t sitting in flush with the new internal side composite:

Screenshots from Toxin’s bug report.

5 Likes

From an report about STRV 122+ protection being wrong. Gaijin making sure no NATO tank can get real protection, this is just dumb.

6 Likes

this is straight up asking for classified documents in my eyes this is gettting ridiculous

3 Likes

Like I said elsewhere, I will never understand why Gaijin looks at something up-armoured and decides to implement the unimproved number (the only number they know for a fact to be WRONG) instead of some reasonable guess.

7 Likes

this is a good catch as well. The internal side composite is completly butchered compared to the Strv 122A as well Community Bug Reporting System

5 Likes

fuck this game, I knew they would gimp out on the Leo.

1 Like

After the deal of the last three years and particularly seeing the PUMA situation, I am definitely convinced that Gaijin is determined to discourage us from playing the German TT, so that we spend our money on the Swedish TT or the Russian TT.

I understand that the air TT sucks, but the German dirt TT should be one of the most competitive. What is even more ironic, which raises my fury levels, is that one of the most competitive is the Swede, who has our tanks.

6 Likes

Funfact, they didnt hide the other mudflap, but instead they added the right one… so its now for Prototyps and the 2A7V there

1 Like

I dont get it, why?

because it is the only logical explanation for doing what he does with the German TT.

Most of the players play the German TT. First they wanted to discourage us by giving us the planes a few updates later or putting them as an event. Obviously he didn’t dissuade us, now he just laughs at our ground TT.

Most of us bought almost everything in the German TT. Now they want us to spend our money on other TT’s. They want our money, it’s a marketing strategy. When you have an overstock of a product X and you have too much demand for a product Y, what you do is discourage consumption of Y and increase the supply of X.

Law of supply and demand.

I refuse to spend my money on other TT’s

8 Likes

Nice catch

I’m geuinely sad to see this unfold. I’ve put so many hours into the german TT, I personally love the Leopards, but the artificial nerfing of another new tank is just sad to see. Most likely it will still be competitive, but its still unfortunate that we will not see it being accurate to the actual real life thing ingame, even though many of you guys have provided countless soruces to prove the developers wrong.

6 Likes