Leopard 2A7V discussion & bugs

Wait… wtf is going on?

Both Leopard 2A7V and the 122s were nerfed…

…and 2A7V performs worse than 122s somehow!?

3 Likes

My bad, I was looking down on the beak module (48° instead of 50°)
Here’s what it looks like at 50°:
grafik

1 Like

So, idea with riot don’t feel bad than earlier and feel better with every “correct” of developers

Uhhhh yea…
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/BpzB7aQn2v4L
grafik

4 Likes

this are the sources i took from another leopard 2A7V post

1 Like

We need to demand sources for those values, this is ridiculous.

5 Likes

The source is obviously the swedish trials document but they can’t grasp that a tank that is almost 30 years more modern has improved armour.

3 Likes

can you make a bug report with the sources and screenshots of the armor?

Those sources are just websites and they won’t be accepted, it’s a waste of time sorry.

9ad8b9889d5df5fe3674a37d191c2533c620e126
WTF

9 Likes

Thanks for correcting yourself. It’s important we dont propagate incorrect info, with all the chaos going on. Could you edit the post too?

2 Likes

WHAT the actual HELL!?

What kind of joke is this!?

3 Likes

I just cant anymore…

what about this?
Ralph Zwilling’s Leopard 2A7V book

5 Likes

Yep, Frank Lobitz also confirms the hull armour was siginificantly upgraded.

2 Likes

Didn’t think that they were so illiterate that they couldn’t read a few lines from the official data of the Bundeswehr about D-armor

3 Likes

they say that the bundeswehr its not “reliable” info source and according to the 30 year old report its more reliable than the newest info of the 2A7V

5 Likes

In this table that he attached there is not a single source to which he or they refer, so these are numbers for the sake of numbers. Let them first provide data from where they even get it, otherwise it will be considered fiction DVV

Community Bug Reporting System say thanks to @FurinaBestArchon he did an amazing bug report

9 Likes

Report by @FurinaBestArchon : Community Bug Reporting System

2 Likes