Leopard 2A7V / 2A7HU discussion & bugs

TrickZZter and myself have both already responded to this earlier and answered what’s the next step here.

sorry for the strong words Smin but some of the answers are bullshit building an armor model on a 30 year old source and saying sources from that time is too old for this tank IT MAKES ZERO SENSE

2 Likes

Better be ready to be flooded with sources… I’m done pulling my punches.

7 Likes

@FurinaBestArchon btw wanted to ask did anybody find sources about the Transmission Gearing of the 2A7V or at least the source that talks about its Mobility?

None as of today.

sad but a friend of mine is going to an Archive next week looking for something if he finds anything unclassified i will DM you the sources if thats fine with you

3 Likes

@Smin1080p With The Cr2 blog now completed, can you give us a hint which vehicle will be addressed in the next blog, and when can we expect the blog addressing the 60+ issues with the Leopard 2 in detail?

Will a detailed timeline when these fixes will be fixed included in the roadmap that you plan to publish?

Currently we are already waiting 5+ years on some of them.

3 Likes

And a damage model rework for all Leopard 2s was announced.
When will that take place?

Nah we still waiting on the changes that they are going to do so it not done and dusted yet

dont think we are getting dev blogs for certain vehicles anymore… even if many should be adressed

Smin answered that once for me, sth like that will only be introduced with Mayor updates, but not necesariyl the next one

We currently do not plan any further blogs of this style for the time being after covering the 3 main vehicles we outlined we would cover. A blog is not required to respond and deal with individual reports. As each of them have their own needs and context. These blogs were particularly to cover some of the larger feedback items from the previous major and explain the developers process behind them.

Vehicle specific reports will not be part of the overall 2024 roadmap. This will follow the same type of style as the 2023 roadmap.

Dated timelines cannot be given for individual reports as each has its own situation, investigation, needs and nuances. We also have 2000+ vehicles in game, so its simply not possible or realistic to do this for all of them.

xD sorry for triggering you, that is one of the words i always forget the right way

it ok i will delete it now

No. How would you find unclassified informations about it? Its a 2015+ tank, you just cannot. They should’ve just give it a better acceleration like 2A4 and call it a day.

1 Like

We currently do not plan any further blogs of this style for the time being after covering the 3 main vehicles we outlined we would cover. A blog is not required to respond and deal with individual reports

Im only aware of the Blog on the M1 DU hull armor, which just addresses a single report and the blog of the Challenger 2, which covers multiple.

So you said there are 2 other blogs about main vehicles with extensive reports on them? I can’t see to find them.
You surely can’t mean the low effort spall liner blog post right?

Vehicle specific reports will not be part of the overall 2024 roadmap. This will follow the same type of style as the 2023 roadmap.

I was not referring to specific reports. Many of the current most popular vehicles have a large number of critical issues, which is per Se just one problem of how Gajin introduced the vehicles in an incomplete state.
I was referring to when these problems of these vehicles as a group will be corrected.
You decide either if the issues will be addressed or not.

It’s one of the most popular topics with the player base right now. I don’t see a reason why it shouldn’t be included.

he propably means the small part talking about leopard in the answering your concerns page…

Their is now more reports on it
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/LIQZc0VjpdM4

As explained above, every report is different. They are not all connected and very rarely all happen to be resolved at the same time. For the reasons mentioned in my previous post, its not possible to provide specific times as to when each report will be resolved.

Thank you this made it clear.

You decide either if the issues will be addressed or not.

It seems that gajin decided to not address any of the communities concerns. No interest in the reports, no interest in communicating via blog posts or otherwise.

Good. Now we know at least where gajin stands.

PS: I also wish the Cr2 community good lucky in their futile attempts.

4 Likes