Leopard 2A6NL and Leopard 2A6 (FIN)'s models need to be swapped

Self-explanatory.

Bug report:

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/82hJ4dSjpXcI

Furthermore, the model is missing its rear mudguards:

18 Likes

What are those little reflective things?

Because the mud fender. And probably something else, but I could notice that.

3 Likes

Thanks you for the help Avenger! Here is a list provided by another user with the modifications that the Finnish Leo 2a6 received and that makes it different from the Leo 2a6 of Netherlands

Source: Frank Lobitz, in “Gesamtwerk Leopard 2”, page 480.

Spoiler

6 Likes

My pleasure!

Very interesting list; it should help Gaijin make this decission along with the pictures!

1 Like

Now this is quite funny, how did they mess this up.
I hope this gets resolved real soon.

Our Dutch leopard should look more dutch

Might as well move over the orange skin for the finnish leopard with it, as it is a Dutch skin

4 Likes

I think exactly the same as you, I don’t know what led them to do this but yeah, it’s funny

Anyway, I hope they really fix this and swap them to give each nation his proper variant (and that nice orange skin too)

1 Like

The model isnt exactly wrong. It depends entirely on which model they want to use, early or current model in FDF use. Tho itd be better if they used the later model currently in use. And gave it the new shells along with it.

But its kinda funny how they modeled the Dutch one with the Finnish specific modifications.

Precisely hahah. Therefore, the only logical solution is to swap them around, plus adding the missing stuff to the Finnish one (rear mudguards, etc).

To be honest, the visual uniqueness of the new Finnish model compared to the German one would actually be enough to make me want to play it, hahah.

Yea, I can only hope that they some day give it the DM53A1 and M339 HE-MP-T.

Also as of right now the dutch leos use english crew voices

it might be in the works, if not then its a bit dissapointing.
i need my dutch voicelines so i can replace the german voices with dutch voices

from the same source we still need to nerf the armor hull values of the chassis from the dutch and finnish 2a5/6 tanks

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/YWLtgjkPMqCk

yes, I saw the same report made, there’s a lot of things to change

Hello.
Report forwarded for review, thanks for the comparative image you made!

3 Likes

That’s great

Thank you so much!!

Excellent, thank you!

1 Like

And making Finnish roundel 2-3x times smaller

2 Likes