Leopard 2A4M CAN: The Maple Leaf Leopard

Already made by somebody Community Bug Reporting System

1 Like

the spall liner one probably is the most important, @Toxindragon wanted to ask some canadian tankers if the spall liners were only turret or chassis as well

Not sure how important the radio part is

1 Like

Turret only is what he said. I’ll see if I can find some sources.

1 Like

in that case the pictures here should suffice, shouldnt they? At least last i knew gajin was more open for the spall liner cases Leopard 2A4M CAN: The Maple Leaf Leopard - #531 by Sad_Lewd

1 Like

He’s actually the person I asked lol

1 Like

kek

Bug report on the absence of a bulldozer blade. Additional protection will only be a plus:

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/Elnw0Jm1ZD75

1 Like

If I remember correctly on the KMW website the 2a4M listing was pretty much the entire package ordered by Canada. Its just that a country can order whatever they want so a 2a4M is whatever someone would have wanted.

Stealing this image from @Sad_Lewd, the return roller configuration indicates the hull to be a pre-5th batch hull. This means it has B-Tech internal composites, as C-Tech was introduced with the 6th batch.

Spoiler

1 Like

i mean, it doesnt get the beak armor, so might as well take the bulldozer plate as heat armor at least

it’s DM63A1 for service 2PL

Man I just love seeing these “Sweden is the main nation” or “Sweden better than Germany” only because they have very good top tier while rest of the tt is lacking.

2 Likes

Its been updated now “not a bug” because “it was originally planned to be sold without a dozer blade”
Which doesn’t make sense, especially since this is supposed to be the one IN SERVICE, not one that is BEING SOLD.

@AR_M4Sopmod2 birdy told me canadian leopards language has been changed

1 Like

Both?!?!

yes, but US crew not UK or canadian itself yet

Still better than German ^^

4 Likes

it looks like we will need a better source, some text piece would be best Community Bug Reporting System

This tank is supposed to have a similar armor of the 2A7 but for now it’s just a copy past of the 2A4 with just 200mm of additional armor

ehh not realy, gajin said ***** in their dev blog