Leopard 2A4M CAN: The Maple Leaf Leopard

Canada speak German, everyone know that 🙄

sarcasm

The 3.7 gunned Ram is the UK one. “3.7 QF Ram” I left out the QF because I said Ram II.

The Ram II, BR 3.7 is in the US tree.

Oh I meant 3.7 BR haha

Be ready

Yes, like i promised

1 Like

Dude, this is being added bro congrats

1 Like

I was not expecting the “both” approach to its look. I expected EITHER an Afghanistan era Barracuda one, OR a more recent “clean” version. “Both” was a pleasent suprise.

Theres 3 major things I think are gonna be interesting:

1. Base armor package
  2. Main gun round
  3. Composite add-on protection
  • Im expecting its gonna get slapped with B-tech base armor, but im hoping for atleast C-tech. We all know gaijin thinks D-tech/E-tech are myths and NATO documents are propaganda.
  • Should be DM53A1 at minimum, but were most likely looking at just DM53
  • Its NATO composite add ons, so expecting paper vs both KE and CE threats, as usual.

Bonus: would be nice if Barracuda worked, but it wont lol.

2 Likes

Cant have DM53 if its an 11.3 premium
Baseline 2A5 is 11.7.

No Barracuda wont work

Armour it will be a copy and paste of one of the Leopard 2 you already have.

DM53A1 is its standard round irl, and out of the L44 DM53 is barely more pen than the clickbaits M829A1.

Probs not, but we can dream of a better game sometimes.

Obviously itll be similar to one of the ccurent leo’s since gaijins either going B-tech or c-tech base, the question is whqt base will they use and howbwill the composites effect the armor.

1 Like

I mean the polish 2PL standard round is dm53 i think as well. They never owned dm43 if i am right

If you get the first functioning Barracuda thats a real Fu to Britain who have had it in game for years.
Dm43 is a good round

Saying that the CR2 OES gets L27

id assume theyd get barracuda retroactively if they did

Yeah thats what should happen. But we know Gaijin.
Sweden, Germany and Russia will have it before UK

Gaijin hates germany, tf r u on? If anyones getting it, itll be sweden first

1 Like

I cant take your ramblings seriously Gaijin hates Germany…

1 Like

Mythic isnt wrong , as example germany getting both mig 29 variants patxhes later then russia, same for f4f mig 21 etc.
Not mentioning tabk treatment compared to sweden

1 Like

You are both so wrong, Germany in no way shape or form is not one of Gaijins favourites.
I never thought I would have to use “check your privilege” in this capacity.

The 21MF was good when it came out, the F-4F is using missiles YOU DIDNT EVEN BUY or use (but yes Gaijin hates you) Hunter, oh poor Germany dont have a CAS option heres a cool Hunter for you.
Bug reports, yours dont sit unaswered for years.

Who gives an F about Sweden, you guys need to let that go. You have the 2nd best tank in game

3 Likes

actually it would

Mig 21 and mig 23 still came later as equivalents
F-4F you are aware the missles are a nerf right? It would get better ones

The hunter is bullshit the alpha jet would have done a better job, its just lazy copy paste from gajin.

And you might be misunderstanding sth here, we arent saying germany is treated specialy bad like other countries looking at israel and japan.
But germany certainly isnt a favoured country anymore. You csnt compare it to US,Russia and sweden those are the favoured countries.
Germany fell out pf favour a while ago

2 Likes

Mig 21 Mf was out the same time the BIS was.
F-4F at the time was given the joint best IR missile the AIM 9J despite no documentation or proof they ever used them. Gaijin went as far as to say well the manual says it can use them.

Yep and you still got it, instead of being left with nothing like a France.

You just got the 2A4-CAN a highly desirable premium, US mains and Brits wanted it.
Germany are one of the big 3 (4) if you include Sweden.

1 Like