Leopard 2A4M CAN: The Maple Leaf Leopard

but let’s face the facts it probably be the next German event vehicle just like the Ram will be the next British event vehicle.

After all that the fate of the homeless dommions: all event vehicles (and most of them hidden)

gzabi sources confirmed it will be the premium

no his source didn’t but its most likely

take it as u want thats what he said

How does a Leopard 2 ruin the tree made up of Leopard 2s?

1 Like

i know the source didn’t mention it being premium

it most likely will be though

Gaijin will never change the voice for both Canadian leo,they don’t care

i meant ruin a possible Canadian tree not the German tree

I couldn’t answer that it might be leak or gajin official confirmed coming to major update “Alpha Strike”, it’s the future.

a leak but its very likely

It’s the future but I can’t answer that right now.

That ain’t a good argument seeing that UK did not “use them” either (at best it could be a part of a standalone tree, but their vehicles are getting distributed throughout multiple trees so well, that’s not happening)… anyhow, at least now we know that the Leopard 2A6M CAN will also be in Germany’s TT :)

1 Like

not really if its a premium i doubt you would get the A6M ever really unless their is a need for 11.7 premium which would be many years away

I never said that it will happen soon though? However the writing’s on the wall, seeing as gszabi did confirm 2A4M CAN for Germany, the 2A6M CAN is:

1. Gonna be a future event/premium for Germany
  2. Will never be added

Pick your poison.

or 3 years down the line in Canadian tech tree

they have removed premiums before

Very unlikely, but yea that’s still a possibility, even if there’s a slim chance of it.

They made the mistake with the Merkavas, i don’t think they’re gonna screw it up again.

and the centurions from Sweden
and ZA

Aside from that, Canada’s end vehicle would be the 2A6M CAN, it is at best equal to the German 2A6MA3, a vehicle inferior to the 2A7V & the future versions.

They just wouldn’t be able to compete, so like I said, very slim chance - practically impossible.

1 Like

i mean… look at the 12.0 f-20 premium