Leopard 2A4M CAN: The Maple Leaf Leopard

They wouldn’t but you do you

2 Likes

we had that discussion multiple times, and you agreed that in its current form leos even the 2a4m can would be better then the challengers before their model update

and i never said it would ruin the tree
why would it ruin the tree

1 Like

and thats why the Leopard 2PL in the German tree speaks Polish

my bad then, not ruin the tree, ruin british top tier

wouldn’t ruin top tier either

1 Like

if the challengers start being the 3rd mbt spawn , the uk top tier is ruined

No

important factor, that is an if the 2a4m can gets the DM53, if its 11.3 with dm43 of course not

Well it’s unfortunate I can’t pair it up with my Canadian ADATS, but I will be pairing it with my C2A1 absolutely.

It’s official?

the guy who leaked it to begin with has from what i have been told said that its going to Germany and only Germany

Oh well one other update I won’t play

1 Like

Once again, a dumb decision

2 Likes

i agree

The only reason is “it’s a leopard so Germany” but this tank was never used by them and the crew will probably speak German cause everyone know than Canada speak German, it’s not at all because they are lazy to put a English voice noooooo…

3 Likes

again i will promise u, i will bug report it myself, if necesary, but the leopard is where it is supposed to be, the only more acceptable place would be a standalone canadian tree

no

There has been a bug report for the C2 Mexas to fix its language for forever.

it won’t be done.

u know how it goes if it doesnt get reported in the first 2 weeks of it getting released, it will never get fixed