Leopard 1A5NO2 "Ajax" skin/camouflage

LEOPARD 1A5NO2
"AJAX"

BACKGROUND
There were 33x Leopard 1A5NO2 (wich is the in-game verison) in Norwegian service, each of these has its own unique tactical marking, camouflage and eventual name/department’s mark. I am because of this suggesting some of those, in this post being the one named “AJAX”. I am not sure if this name is taken from the cleaning product called “Ajax” or if it is taken from a god. Theere is a great chance that these are reused horse names, from the time when we still used horses in the Norwegian Armed Forces

WHY DO I SUGGEST THIS CAMOUFLAGE?
I am suggesting this camouflage/skin because it could be a great winter camouflage either obtainable by golden eagles or obtainable by amount of targets destroyed etc wich many of those we got
in-game already are. I hope this looks like an interesting camouflage

THIS CAMOUFLAGE FEATURES
-The well known Norwegian camouflage pattern
-Tactical marking 112
-Red X mark on the rubber armor around the turret (This should This should mean that the cart is an Enemy, certainly after training and exercises)
-Red air recognition sheet on the back of the stowage box on the turret
-3x Birch logs on the right side of the turret on the side of the stowage boxes in the rear
-Lisenceplate 92829
-Department mark: Stridsvogneskadron 1 i Panserbataljonen (Tank Squadron 1 in the Armored Battalion)
-and many more details explaned with the series of pictures below

PICTURES WITH DETAILS

-Perspective of the photograph: Left side of the hull, with the turret pointing to the right
-Red air recognition sheet on the back of the stowage box on the turret
-3x Birch logs on the right side of the turret on the side of the stowage boxes in the rear

-Perspective of the photograph: Behind to the left
-Red square with the number “2” in the middle, black colour
-Red air recognition sheet on the back of the stowage box on the turret, attached with a rope
-Inscription “AJAX” on the rear side of the turret on the rubber armour, same on the other side
-Lisenceplate 92829
-Tactical marking 112 on the side of the turret, dark blue/navy blue with white egdes
-Red X mark on the rubber armor around the turret, below the deparment mark
-Department mark: Stridsvogneskadron 1 i Panserbataljonen (Tank Squadron 1 in the Armored Battalion) blue lion or leopard with white egdes
-Brown Tarpaulin over the stowage boxes on the rear of the turret
-Snowshoes on the side
-On the sirkle shaped cover on the rear there is a all white 112 number in the centre
-Camouflage netting wrapped around the cannon barrel and over the additional steel armour on the gun mantlet and over the gunner optics

-Perspective of the photograph: front right
-Red X mark on the rubber armor around the turret, below the deparment mark, much closer to the mantlet thanh on the other side
-Red X mark on the upper plate on the additional steel armor on the gun mantlet
-Department mark: Stridsvogneskadron 1 i Panserbataljonen (Tank Squadron 1 in the Armored Battalion) blue lion or leopard with white egdes
-Lisenceplate 92829 on the left side below the lantern on the left
-All white 121 number above the lantern on the left
-Camouflage netting wrapped around the cannon barrel and over the additional steel armour on the gun mantlet and over the gunner optics

-Perspective of the photograph: rear right
-Camouflage netting wrapped around the cannon barrel
-Thin logs/sticks on top of the rear hull (brought in case they got stuck in mud or snow)
-Tactical marking 112 on the side of the turret, dark blue/navy blue with white egdes

-Perspective of the photograph: Front left
-Thin logs/sticks on top of the rear hull (brought in case they got stuck in mud or snow)
-Camouflage netting wrapped around the cannon barrel
-Lisenceplate 92829
-Inscription “AJAX” on the rear side of the turret on the rubber armour, same on the other side

-Perspective of the photograph: rear right close up

PICTURE SOURCES

Spoiler

Booklet from multinational exercise “battle griffin”: Tankograd - Missons & Manouvers No 7002
Copyright verlag jochen vollert - Tankograd publishing 2009
Alle rechte voberhalten - all rights reserved
Keine verielfatigung, nachdruck oder fotokopie ohne vorherige schriftliche Genehmigung des Verlages - No part of this publication may be copied or reproduced without prior written permission from the publisher
Verlag Jochen Vollert - Tankograd publishing
Wilhelmstr. 2b, 91054 Erlangen, Germany

POLL

Would you like to see this in-game?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

This post was made by
Til_Dovre_Faller
Also known as
Warthunder_Norway

Clearly due to it being the Ajax it should be in the British Tree /s

Nah dude looks very swank

What?

Sarcasm. Hence the /s.

🤨🤨🤨🤨

Id love to see this skin but what would be really nice is if gaijin updated all the skins to be clean and sharp like the ones found on the vidar and 1A5NO2, the standard camos like m/90 and three tone carc are so blurry