Leopard 1A5NO "ANZAC" skin/camouflage

LEOPARD 1A5NO “ANZAC”

BACKGROUND
There were 33x Leopard 1A5NO2 (wich is the in-game verison) in Norwegian service, each of these has its own unique tactical marking, camouflage and eventual name/department’s mark. I am because of this suggesting some of those, in this post being the one named “Anzac”. There are one 1A5NO with the same tactical number and name, so i believe these has been under the same group.

WHY DO I SUGGEST THIS CAMOUFLAGE?
I suggest this camouflage because it features the Norwegian camouflage and various other details, this will give the vehicle some more characteristic appearance

THIS CAMOUFLAGE FEATURES
-The well known Norwegian camouflage pattern
-Tactical marking 111
-Inscription “KILL” on the Right side of the gun mantlet
-A red < on the left side of the gun mantlet with the sharp tip facing forward, believed to be the line of an K
-The name “Anzac” on both sides of the turret where the rubber armour meets the storage boxes
-Logs on the back of the hull, on top of the eigne with camouflage nettings strapped under them
-Note that the rubber bilges/wings would be mounted on this camouflage as well

PICTURES WITH EXPLANATION

-Perspective of the photograph: Left rear side. Turret: right side
-Tactical marking: 111 blue numbers with thin white lines on the egdes
-Name: Anzac, white capital letters
-Inscription on the right side of the gun mantlet: KiLL in red letters
-Thin logs/sticks on the rear part of the hull, on top of the eigne with camouflage nettings under

-Perspective of the photograph: hull: left front, Turret: left side
-Name: Anzac, white capital letters
-Red < on the left side of the gun mantlet, red caloured with a small white line in front of the tip, wich one can believe to be the line in the K

ALBUM

Spoiler

Only 2 pictures of trhis is known
anzac skin — ImgBB

POLL

Would you like to see this in-game?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

This post was made by
Til_Dovre_Faller
Also known as