Leo 2a7v and 122b+

As for now, yes, but also, the next upgrade, and their main threat, being Russia, is not looking too hot, so they don’t feel as if they need upgrade or engineer their own vehicles.

because they wont, they already shown intrest in the mgcs /german corporation. They might make good IFVS, but know nothing about mbt design and prefer to just modify the basics of existing tanks, nothing they did was extensive and only switching parts or taking already german exisiting options

1 Like

I wouldn’t call the STRV 103 a bad MBT, but yeah, seeing as how Strv 2k failed miserably.

This,

Also to be fair its not like they need to make something different, Leopards are great.
Anyway lets stay relevant to what is present in game.

In fact, the 2A7V should wipe the ground with the 122’s, but currently it does not because Gaijin doesn’t think so.

And? More armor for barely any mobility change? Guess so.

Than the 2A5? Yea. Than the 2A7V? Only in Gaijin’s wildest dreams.

It is produced, in Sweden, by Swedish workers.

That’s funny, last I checked only about 3/4s were actually built in Sweden, and only a half of them actually assembled by Swedish companies.

It is a Swedish licensed reproduction of the Leopard 2A5, with Swedish produced ammo.

The ammunition is a licensed Israeli APFSDS that’s inferior to DM53 (because Sweden couldn’t afford that).

Edit: oh yeah, better optics too

The only difference was the day optic having an additional setting. Nowdays Strv 122 has been left in the dust, but alright… keep the cope coming.

1 Like

Lets not forget about the fact the 122B PLSS shouldn’t be able to use commander override at all.

1 Like

Ignoring the fact that the M111, DM23, and Slpprj m/80 are the exact same thing. Idk tho, just whatever you think IG.

might have sth to do with us not calling it an MBT at all, its a tank destroyer at best

What do those 3 have in common with Strv 122 or BW’s Leo 2s, if you’d be so inclined to explain.

The cope is getting unreal

M111 is the original dart, I’ll just keep it as an example right now. The DM23 is just a licensed repro. of M111, and so is the Slpprj m/80.

As for Slpprj M/90, the reason it “underproforms” is because of modifications. I don’t understand your point. If you could explain what shell the Slpprj m/90 is based on, I could tell you.

and that relates to the swedes not having DM53 how?

Again, what do those three have in common with the Strv 122 or German Leopard 2s. They can’t even be fired by those without undergoing a calibre conversion, so to me it seems like an attempt at changing the goalpost.

How this relates with the 122 and Leos?

So what is the base of the Slpprj m/90?

so what you are saying is that sweden is using outdated bad ammunition because they cant do better

They probably could, they just don’t see a current use to further ammo research.

Didn’t know the 105mm M/90 (or M426/DM63) is in fact Strv 122s main ammunition, Gaijin nerf when? Apparently M322 or M/95 is no longer in use.

Thank you, I couldn’t remember if it was M/90 or m/95.

which leads back to this, recent situation has shown that if you only act once it gets to the situation you are way behind:
Currently sweden is doing massive mistakes