Leclerc S1/S2 VS M1A1HC/AIM, should Leclerc s1/s2 move to 11.3?

They should raise the game to 12.7, many tanks shouldn’t have stayed together at all

2 Likes

France also needs a prototype Leclerc car as a gift package vehicle, as well as a Leclerc 35mm SPAA
6143-ikyziqw7133823
QQ图片20240204213757

3 Likes

We really need the Leclerc TERMINATEUR T4 140mm why not in premium and the Lerclerc XLR well upgraded to compete with the latest tanks released (T90M, 2A7…)

Leclerc TERMINATEUR T4 140mm

Lerclerc XLR

Why not add the Jaguar which replaces the AMX 10 RC in the French army, to make players want to play France again in War Thunder!

Gaijin could add the new “Brun Terre de France” camouflage used by the French army

1 Like

The tanks we already have in all tech trees.
Reload is not too long, you sound like you’re using a T-90…
Mobility is great despite inferior torque converter simulation and lack of regen steering.
And Leclerc firing 3BM60 equivalent rounds while not the best, isn’t the same as firing DM33 or 3BM42.

Yes, the armor should be fixed.

@SHARKZ
Leclerc 140 isn’t needed.

1 Like

I think it’s necessary to give more interest to the French tree and make players want to play France. More prototype vehicles to have more diversity. Because I’m sorry but S1, S2 and S2 AZUR play the same way, nothing changes.

1 Like

The 140mm would be a significantly higher BR, being similar to CATTB.

You speak so authoritatively about other people’s opinions, as if yours is the definitive response. Why is that? Do you have some official role in suggestions or feedback? Serious question. I can tell you are knowledgeable about tanks in general and the game. Thank you.

I did not speak about other peoples’ opinions in any of my posts in this topic.
As for 140mm Leclerc, I had to confirm there were smoke grenades before commenting on it.
Which there are, and only viewable from above.
Though I suspect CATTB from USA would have more armor.

Ok, thank you. So, when you bluntly tell Shark that the 140mm is not needed, that is just your opinion with equal weight to his (not trying to start a forum fight, just making sure you were not a tech moderator or something). Just like the Object 292, 2s38, and many other vehicles are not “needed.” I like the Leclerc, but having so many of them with little to no differences is quite boring and makes folks not want to grind the tree all the way up. Even the several Challenger 2 variants have more variety.

I agree with Shark that the 140mm would give variety to the tree, regardless of what br it must be at, which is definitely needed. A new IFV or something truly different is needed to bring some variety to higher tier France whether the Leclerc armor or reload is changed. Mid tier France has some really unique stuff, but that goes away at top tier, so anything different than the standard 120mm Leclerc would be appreciated, at least by me.

2 Likes

Well yes.
My reasoning is asking for Leclerc 140 is also asking for CATTB and Object 195.
Object 292 is horrifically bad compared to Leclerc 140. Similar armor, no smoke, lacks speed, no thermals, a slower reload mechanism, bad gun laying, and anything else I’m missing.

So in reality we do not have the BR required for all these new tanks at this time, we might have the air BR, but not the ground BR.

Thank you. I hope they find some way to give France some variety and soon. As you stated, the introduction of the Mirage 4000 was a very positive step for the air side. We need an equivalent move for ground and very soon.

More light vehicles is what I’m hoping for.
AMX-10RCR [stabilized AMX-10] is one of them.

That is the exact vehicle I am hoping for as well.

Good idea for the AMX-10RCR stabilized.

Or why not a VBCI not premium, the VBCI Philoctète for exemple.

Or the VEXTRA 105

I think the French high BR is underexploited.

I agree VanguardX2

105 sure. I think that the recon cars are better than a tech tree VBCI though. It’d be a similar BR as well.

Definitely would be overjoyed with the RCR or the Vextra 105…it would be a great day

1 Like

I don’t get why I can’t have a Leclerc that can pen everyone from the front when everyone can pen my Leclerc from about anywhere.

1 Like

does not exist. RCR only adds armour.

for a stabilizer, please ask for the amx 10 rc tml (late)

2 Likes

Really good idea ;)

AMX 10 RC TML it is then ;)