Time to add a morale mechanic for crews

2 Likes

You dont want to know what gets put into jerry cans on side of vehicles

2 Likes

Tis a thing of beauty and should be a feature in the game somehow

2 Likes

Im tempted to do a really really detailed bug report for it, for April 1st :D

2 Likes

I have proven on a number of occasions just how little British humour is appreciated on this forum :) EddieBanHalo that’s me :) Might be best to send them a follow to tell them you were only joking.

2 Likes

Oh anyway back to light tanks …

1 Like

Ive been playing 5.3 and having a great time, shame i had to remove concept and put the firefly in its place. Its been great getting eye for an eye with the skink and also doing well with the typhoon 😆

It definitely would be nice to have ww2 light tank at this BR, would definitely complement this line up with the challenger and comet

2 Likes

A.C.IV premium is good tank for UK 5.3 ,got it half price in the sale. Comet is back down to 5.3 now after its ridiculous BR raise, pointless exercise that was.

Firefly is about the only tank you can use while CAS are about I suppose.

1 Like

I just dont like the concept, does not belong .i can play well with just the 3 tanks and typhoon at this br.
As for enemy CAS they cant fly against my typhoon. There nuts they zoom climb above battle field

2 Likes

yep 100% with you on that ,I just hate it when they take the Era thing far too far. I’m not 9 years old.
They flooded the UK WW2 era with that South African jibba jabba. Ruined it. None of it any good except the Yestvark thing which is only useful for taking a zone and getting a plane. Easy way to a Wythern and sadly the only way to go to win a game as UK as far as I can see.

Everybody’s cannon fodder at early BR.

1 Like