KV-1A - Klimi a Finnish KV-1 model 1942

Its the angle im at. I had to fiddle with it a bit more but the lowest i got was 59, the average is about 63mm

Well, then its correct?

@Ghostmaxi the armor is very clearly still a work in progress, behind the machine gun there is no hole, just the 75mm plate which means its not a weakspot like the drivers port.

1 Like

Not entirely the 2 different sources that specifically talk about the sight put it about 80-70mm. Id like for the vehicle to be actually correct. Rn the vehicle is 5.0 and food for anyone with a semblance of a brain. Literally the amount of times ive just murdered those KV’s with my VK or KV-220 is just sad lol

Well its cool that Warthunder just added it in the Dancing of Dragons update, but it shouldn’t be 5.0 like it is now. Idk if anyone has posted in the forums opting for it to be 4.7 cause that’s where it should be IMO. Or they need to expand brs cause thee KV-1A cant even pen a lot of the tanks at 5.7-6.0

1 Like

KV-1A cant pen some 4.7 and 5.0 tanks, ive been playing the M6A1 and the other US boys and the KV-1A has no chance against me as my armor is pretty volumetric. Hell the KV-1A cant pen my KV-220 and ive murdered so many KV-1A’s in that thing.