'Kings of Battle" Update Trailer

For France its mostly thinking ahead, Rafale would be quite a fun aircraft to get. With a few maybe good things between now and then. If in doubt, they also have a jag to grind in. The Event Jag is “afordable” if really really push came to shove (but would rather buy MFG)

Typhoon is just better, and I’m picking they’ll come at the same time, the grind up to jets is god awful for France too.

MFG is amazing. That’s the only way I can describe it, it’s literally perfect.

Yep, that’s probably what it’s gonna end up being

1 Like

Oh yeah, but initially the Typhoon would be pure A2A, Rafale would be fun for when I want to do a little ground pound. But not have to deal with Tornado Gr4 at 13

To be honest, the thought even trying to level anyhting, especially with untrained crews, is just too painful to even consider and quite frankly, feels like giving up on the idea that one day… Just maybe… Britain wont be the last horse in the race

Eh, Italy won’t have much more to go, at least Britain has BAE Tempest at the end of the line, best Italy can get is F-35 AFAIK… that’s speaking 15 years into the games future, if it lasts that long but hey, best we got

Yep, though ASRAAM and Meteors are going to be fun no matter what you have to face. Though Im seriously doubting Gaijin is ever going to try to touch stealth outside of MAYBE the F-117. Just imagine trying to balance it

Yeah, that would be nearly impossible, but with 90% of the playerbase screaming for it… who knows (I’m not gonna be screaming for it btw)

Yeah, The current 2 horse race at top tier has been created by Gaijin. Just look at todays comments regarding Britain. Imagine now F22 vs Su-57 and all other nations in late Gen 4s “well its their own faults for not developing Gen 5s”

Yeah, it’s already crazy, have you seen the suggestion for the F-35??!??!?! What would counter that? And where would it go? 12.7? I think not. You’d have it at 13.7 at least, and it would just be USA vs USA if it got added.

Yep… I think they’ll stop at Gen 4. Just not worth that headache (not too mention the risk of leaks :P )

They might stop at gen four, but what happens when the review bombs start again? “GAIJIN WHERE MY F-22, I NEED MY OP FIFTH GEN TO COMPETE WITH MiG-21Bis”

Yeah… Will happen some day, but lets hope its a day when the code isnt made of spaghetti

Yeah, let’s wait until the code is made out of two minute noodles instead ;)

1 Like

Makes the most sense right after the f105d

Only so much can come each update and every update needs a posterboy. What were you expecting/hoping for?

Literally anything for Britain air, ideally something higher than 11.3 for A2A

1 Like

This can only be called an artillery update only if they implement some sort of indirect fire role for SPHs

whats the point of having artillery pieces in game but they only do direct fire roles

We haven’t really seen anything about the dimensions of the map so I’d say it’s too soon to tell if it’s too big or small

The British used the f111 right? I know they did in Australia at least.

Australia has a later variant I believe (F-111C), but I think the assumption (based upon tail number) this is an early variant (F-111A) and im not sure they had those.

Britian was considering buying F-111 (The F-111K, a variant of the F-111A) when it cancelled TSR2 but decided not to pursue it due to the costs (at least according to Wiki)

Instead they started work on the pre-cursor to the Tornado and when that was canceled, the Tornado

But it would essentially be another Tornado Gr1. Not really much use for Britain outside of dropping bombs on bases, cool to have, maybe fun… but ultimately not what Britain wants or needs at the moment