Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

the pancake?

I highly doubt we’ll see B-52 and B-1 any time soon (if at all even)
However with F-111 going below F-105, it makes me think that F-15E (maybe F-15B Dual Role Fighter, aka F-15E prototype, before F-15E) will go to that line.

The attacker line is one that might cause confusion but I am certain that AV-8B(NA)/Plus will go to that line.

Hornet is fairly easy since there already is guided bomb capable F-14B there, however F/A-18A might be somewhat underwhelming in current meta, maybe 18C would make more sense.

The rest of puzzles already fell into place. F-16s after F-5 and F-15A/C after F-4E

1 Like

F-15E should go after regular F-15s since it’s just that but multirole. If we added it in the bomber line future F-15EX would also have to go there

1 Like

B-52 and b-1 would be lovely but I think we might see something like the b-47 and the b-66. B-36 would be epic as well since it’s iconic but that sadly is unlikely. Atleast in the near future.

Now there is only France without interesting big boy 7.0 navy.

2 Likes

F-15E going to F-4 line doesn’t make much sense to me
My reasoning being that 15E can carry lot of both unguided and guided A2G ordnance which would make it fit below F-111 (Or F-15B DRF)
At the same time, it will have enough A2A ordnance for self defense.
(IMO F-15E is definition of modern multirole jet)

I think the F-15s should be added under the F-4E-ll. It’s the most logical in my opinion.

4 Likes

Yeah multirole fighter. It doesn’t make much sense for it to be in the bomber line other than the fact that it has a large bomb load. F-15E is more capable of air to air than F-15C while having better CAS wapons.

It would be like adding F-14B or F-16A Block 10 to the bomber line based only on their A2G capabilities.

3 Likes

In the ATGM carrier line, before the krhizantema.

very weird seeing war thunder in another language, im just not used to it

Probably a dumb question, but:
I remember someone previously pointing out the devblog for the MH-60 also mentioned it coming for Israel this update as well as the US, but apparently that bit was removed from the devblog?

It was removed iirc

Oh, guess it’s not coming for the Israeli tree this update (or at all) :(

Well they could of removed it because it wasn’t ready for this update.

Or it could of been a typo

Ah, yeah. It wouldn’t surprise me if it was a typo

Yea strange though as they don’t sally mess up like that.

2 Likes

It seems like the only armed Israeli Blackhawk I could find was essentially a tech demonstrator, but it’s entirely possibly as an addition

8 Likes

F-16 line is light fighters, F-14 line is naval fighters, F-111A is bombers, F-4E is air force air superiority

1 Like

Realistically speaking, even as someone that would love to see strategic bombers ingame, the B-1, B-52 and the russian counterparts (Tu-160 and M-4 respectively) definitely are unlikely to ever be added.
Their bombloads and A2G options are just way too far out of reach when compared with the smaller strategic bombers that actually stand a chance of being added

Isn’t this thing going to be worse than the apache in every way (ingame). Is it lower br?