Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

Not to forget that the F-4S also gets EEGS, combat flaps and slightly better Sidewinders
ALL AT THE SAME BR

2 Likes

fgr new engines clearly makes so much better

2 Likes

Mr Krabs Money GIF - Mr Krabs Money Funny - Discover & Share ...

The F-4J i assume is what you’re referring to?

2 Likes

For Americas yes or the s they are practically the same
Not the f4j(uk) which is even worse

Of course, how could I forget. Then again I don’t see many F-4Js, and the F-4S players I see don’t tend to use the 7Fs effectively

F4s is better because premium but are functionality the same

1 Like

Next BR change update:
F-4J(US) and F-4S at 11.0 - “Our statistics indicated those aircraft significantly underperforming compared to the other 11.3 Phantoms”

2 Likes

France never had m48s. They did have m47s, including one they put the 105mm gun from an AMX30 on.

4 Likes

I suspect that there would be uproar. 10.0s against AIM-7Fs? I don’t think so…

Just like the uproar of flareless jets meeting AIM-9Ls and R-60Ms, or 10.0 having to deal with R-73s?

1 Like

French M47 CN F1 105

5 Likes

True. Then again I hope that someone with a bit more clout than myself would agree with me haha

1 Like

Surprised that no questions were answered regarding the JH-7A despite all the questions people had about it’s weapon options

2 Likes

Where we go lmao

It’s the same dozen people every R+R and it has been happening since the old forum.
Having their posts hidden for off-topic doesn’t seem to work. Having a mod directly tell them to follow the rules doesn’t seem to work.

Why not remove them from posting here? Seems a simple solution. Not sure why you guys opted to go with complete hands off approach when this is the result.

A 3 strikes and your out deal seems more than fair

Again you are always having a go at us and called me names in DM for doing what you are doing right now.
If you don’t like us block us

I hardly see you chat here

2 Likes

This will indeed be the next stage.

There are only so many warnings that can be given to those that have heard it before and know full well how it works.

So it will be the case in future.

19 Likes

honestly would be solved if we got a general offical chatting thread

13 Likes

Yea a place where anything goes