Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 3)

True. Then again I hope that someone with a bit more clout than myself would agree with me haha

1 Like

Surprised that no questions were answered regarding the JH-7A despite all the questions people had about it’s weapon options

2 Likes

Where we go lmao

It’s the same dozen people every R+R and it has been happening since the old forum.
Having their posts hidden for off-topic doesn’t seem to work. Having a mod directly tell them to follow the rules doesn’t seem to work.

Why not remove them from posting here? Seems a simple solution. Not sure why you guys opted to go with complete hands off approach when this is the result.

A 3 strikes and your out deal seems more than fair

Again you are always having a go at us and called me names in DM for doing what you are doing right now.
If you don’t like us block us

I hardly see you chat here

2 Likes

This will indeed be the next stage.

There are only so many warnings that can be given to those that have heard it before and know full well how it works.

So it will be the case in future.

19 Likes

honestly would be solved if we got a general offical chatting thread

13 Likes

Yea a place where anything goes

I saw the pbm-5a in one of the accurate leaklists for this update was it on the Dev Server?

Waiting for the sales

tsm2sejeqzd51

5 Likes

Wdym?

Welp, my bad then, they’re defo overdue tho lol

Oh my bad I’m out of touch lol

1 Like

You are correct. We shall see is all I can say though

1 Like

Lol no worries m8 it happens in a high traffic thread hehe

1 Like

Well since there want be anything new for a while I say we lock this thread until the dev is updated

I just thought I’d be able to help pay their salaries sooner and I’m tired of waiting)

1 Like

For anyone who might have missed it:

They have a small QnA about the update. Guess they had one last patch but I never noticed it

Been posted for ages now

Yeah I think between a general chat thread, and just blocking the usual offenders from talking in this thread would greatly help.

Like a lot of people, I’m usually lurking in this threat too look for any actual rumors or leaks, as I personally want as too have a good idea what too expect next update, but there’s so much off topic, that I have too scroll through a sea of posts too find anything of actual value

2 Likes