Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

We suffered unfairly for far too long for a basic good fighter not meta just a good one.
Do we need this :)

They haven’t done a very good job recently with more obscure weapons.

F16C is a good example, it has 6x AGM65s (which it would only use 4x irl because the innermost mount damaged the tail when fired)

only 4x Paveways when IRL it had a triple rack (Would only interfere with wing fueltanks if equipped)

Missing APKWS but that’s neither here nor there

3 Likes

Considering Britain doesn’t even have a fourth gen fighter lol. Sweden doesn’t but at leas their third gens are competitive

Sad RAF Gripen D crying in the corner

from sons of atillia qna

I don’t want a Gripen, I want domestic vehicles, yeah, we could get an F-16, yeah, we could get Gripen, but I want domestic vehicles, even if it’s a handicapped Typhoon

2 Likes

Well you are going to wait 3 years more then on top the already 5.

For me I don’t mind a ahistorical Gripen D if it’s means we are going to be competitive again

1 Like

Harrier GR.9 with AIM-120 take it or leave it :P

2 Likes

oh, I can settle for an RNZAF/Pakistani F-16, I can settle for a Gripen, but I just don’t want more copy paste in the tree

I mean C&P will be the future now so yea

1 Like

It will be, and it already is, until we get our BAe Tempest ;) that’ll strike the living fear in the other countries, other than the fact it’ll probably come 2 major updates after other sixth gens

wrong harrier. gr9 didn’t even have a radar

9>7 therefore its better

yeah, its frustrating too see neglect of such details, but even worse when an entire plane has some of its most important weapons left out, and snot so much as a peep why. The Kh-29 is here already, all they would need too do is go in and make it a loadout, they wouldnt even have too create a new weapon type

1 Like

Also Pakistan will most likely be in the Chinese tree and for RNZAF wasn’t there F-16 scrubbed al the last minute ?

1 Like

Yeah, we cancelled the orders, but it’s still more viable than the F-16AJ

1 Like

Want me to make a suggestion for it?

1 Like

For the RNZAF F-16 do it ! lmao

A Leopard 2 variant was confirmed to be coming to Germany as well after the reveal of the 2 PSO. It’s save to assume that one will be dank VIII too.

And I doubt they won’t add a new Abrams for the US, the third major nation, as well.

But that last one is a bit more speculation. Hell I’m coping hard for the SEPv2, but I really really hope they add new MBTs for as many nations as possible.

Or fix/improve existing ones for those nations who can’t receive more modern MBTs.

1 Like

That’s such a shame, were there any in RNZAF colours ?