Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Even the suggestion moderators are doing their best to stay up, godspeed to the evening portion of the world rn.

2 Likes

so i guess this means we are looking at 26 teaser,
27 Dev stream,
27-29 dev server
and 30/31 update

Nah its on the table of teasers posted earlier and those things are the most accurate thing we have for predictions

1 Like

no way, its way too fast

Nah stream always comes the day after the teaser

i guess they wont hold that long unless they have something as shocking as f14

they must have at least one week for the dev server I believe

1 Like

snail too fast

Argentina can have its own TT. Many other nations too. But these minor nations will not conform to the BRs of the major ones. Argentina/Brazil would reach at most 11.0 on land, no more than that.

If Israel starts at 6.0, there may easily be other nations that finish before the top.

I also think that Argentina fits much better as a subtree. In addition to German, it would be a great subtree for Israel. The heavier Israeli vehicles and the lighter Argentine ones would complement each other very well.

It also remains to evaluate which subtree Israel can receive and how it will do so. Since it is a nation that, unlike others, starts in the middle ranks.

1 Like

Well there was apparently 2 more updates this year so it makes sense, I believe thats what Smin said fairly recently, also Gripen is possible this update but idk without Amraams

The trailer has nothing

I think the next update (in December) should be the large one, we can expect jas39 at that. This update might just have 1 or 2 top tier stuff

1 Like

Yeah unfortunately we must suffer with the JA37D once again

yeah, ja37d is kind hard to survive in the top tier.

from history, most of December update contain juicy top-tier stuff that can be looking forward to…And I just want a JH7 TAT

2 Likes

Well maybe Japan will get some love but I doubt that too so seems I gotta stick to the big 3

me too, we really need a top tier cas xD

I believe Japan can get f15j if US get f15, but who know

1 Like

China really needs CAS like JH-7, not Q-5L which only has four bombs

5 Likes

Itd be different if Gaijin gave it its flares and PL8s